Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

920 stock has been rolling out pretty regularly- like anything because this is a made in UK model, you're less likely to find at domestic stockists and moreso EU. I think only 3 of the c/w have released (likely with more stockists of the current colorways in the pipeline), and the remaining for are slated to be released from now until end of year

I'm absolutely shocked. Just got this email 3 minutes ago.
For the 1300, size 10.5

IMG_2649.jpg

success

Did I just read the 997 encap sole be blasphemized on here?? I for one love a firm ride and would take 997s over anything non-zoom for walking all day. Comfort is the main thing that put me on the 997.

Kith Customer service just confirmed to me that all winners have been notified. Then for good measure they checked my entry numbers to confirm my double L.

I’d say I’m off to resale except it’s like a desert out there! If anyone happens up 11.5 1300 Mauve soles, let me know!

Kith Customer service just confirmed to me that all winners have been notified. Then for good measure they checked my entry numbers to confirm my double L.

I’d say I’m off to resale except it’s like a desert out there! If anyone happens up 11.5 1300 Mauve soles, let me know!
Yet some people are just having the shoes show up at their door without getting any confirmation. What happened to people receiving L e-mails?

Yes I spoke to someone as well that confirmed if you have order confirmation “you are all set”.

Yes I spoke to someone as well that confirmed if you have order confirmation “you are all set”.
Yeah I don’t want to kill anyone’s hope in hear. But if you dm them on Twitter they can check your entry numbers. So people may still get them (not me) but the drawing is over.

Highest bid in that size on StockX is only $285 atm at least. My pair just shipped to StockX. It’s looking like they will most likely settle under or around $300. Right now since there are so few pairs in hand, the ones that do have them are just trying to feast on people like me with no patience it seems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom