Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

We’re about to close our refi - 2.5% on a 30 year and my sister is closing with another lender at 2.375% on a 20 year. No costs on either. Rates inched back up the past week or so but now is a great time to refinance.
Dang so what do i need for refi? Do i gotta pay closing costs again?

I’m happy there’s not too much 1300 hype like 992’s unless it’s a collab or OG colorway or whatever. (Of course there’s not really new colors coming out often either) Next we need some 990V1’s to come around!
I dig the 1300 .. but 992s was always love at first sight for me personally. I'll always buy a drank for the pretty 1500s at the bar too. :rofl:

I hear you on the hype aspect .. NBs will always be apart of life in the DM(V) like NorthFace .. I get a little salty when I'm out of town an ppl try and clown tho .. it's like they're attacking my home. Yes, it sucks that I can't wait for deep discounts now .. but the pendulum will always swing the opposite way again.

So I’m seeing a ton of NB Chicago posts lately, are they the only store doing phone orders? Maybe I’ll add myself to the list of Maryland orders lol

I got called out on reddit by a "the MA Flagship store" management employee because I assumed all NB storefronts do phone orders, but that specific store does not. The Boston NB store is the only "Flagship" store in the country. Other New Balance stores are franchises (apparently). Since franchises operate their POS independently from NB corporate, they might have the capabilities to accomidate the phone order request. The person said: don't be going into the BOS flagship store thinking they have your information from a previous order, they don't and it's illegal. They don't hold cc information in their POS. They've never done phone orders. :frown:

I got called out on reddit by a "the MA Flagship store" management employee because I assumed all NB storefronts do phone orders, but that specific store does not. The Boston NB store is the only "Flagship" store in the country. Other New Balance stores are franchises (apparently). Since franchises operate their POS independently from NB corporate, they might have the capabilities to accomidate the phone order request. The person said: don't be going into the BOS flagship store thinking they have your information from a previous order, they don't and it's illegal. They don't hold cc information in their POS. They've never done phone orders. :frown:
Haaaa well let them sit on product then .. their loss.

Oh no not management from the Boston flagship store!!

Someone photoshopped these pictures of John Kerry playing soccer, but edited the ball out. But he was rockin some heat.
DDAB1E90-538C-44C4-BFDE-3153E11E236E.jpeg
891D6BA0-3C37-4D0A-9762-0698110D3938.png

Sounds like he/she has no idea what they’re talking about. NB has multiple stores that are not franchise and I’m fairly certain there’s other flagship locations.
I know NB Boylston (Boston) is not a franchise store. I believe NY Flatiron is considered a flagship as well as San Francisco.

Back
Top Bottom