Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Trends goes in cycles, wasn't that long ago they were on sale. Whats cause all this NB hype all of a sudden?
I think it’s just all the good collabs that NB has been making with JJJJOUND, WTAPS, and others. NB also accidentally did what Nike does and has made scarcity With MiUSA models since there is lower stock on them than other shoes.

I think it’s just all the good collabs that NB has been making with JJJJOUND, WTAPS, and others. NB also accidentally did what Nike does and has made scarcity With MiUSA models since there is lower stock on them than other shoes.

also can't forget to factor in closure of the factory which stopped production on MiUSA models, but seems like they're opened up again and more are being made now with a lot of these restocks

Trends goes in cycles, wasn't that long ago they were on sale. Whats cause all this NB hype all of a sudden?
Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 10.24.24.png

from an “outsiders” perspective ....the joe fresh goods deal, JJJ collab , etc. has opened my eyes up more to New balances . There’s not a lot of people that wear them where I am.

On top of that it doesn’t hurt that I can’t even “win” access to what should be GR air max’s 1, dunks , etc. from Nike’s right now , So I’m exploring other brands lol

NB has always been popular in Europe and Asia, and they have been making killer collabs for almost two decades, stuff way nicer than JFG and what not. It's just that they're starting to get more recognized w/ North American "influencers" and their followers because of the hype behind brands like jjjjound and ALD. It seems a lot of the people who would clown NB for looking old fashioned, boring, and for lames are now the ones paying hundreds over retail for basic looking 992 collabs.

As for scarcity for MIUSA...I think production is obviously lower than some mass produced shoes, but I think it was just looking like a lot of the USA stuff was rare because of COVID shutdowns. In the last month it's obvious production has returned because a lot of shops are dropping all the general release colorways and should continue to do so.

anyone seen anything about the history and catalog of the 990? i know the story of the v1 more so speaking about the v2-v5 timeline and also where/how the 991/992/993 fit in timeline wise(other than 991 being miuk). you can tell they all are related,curious the timeline and story of them all.

finally got my navy v2's in today, would be nice to see the v2 on nb1 if they ever bring it back.
20200911_125154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom