Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

AFFA4947-84E4-4C85-90D9-8DD69DD583B8.jpeg

Still holding strong 💪

The couple times I went there, I think he was there both times. Or I'll just apply for a job there. Seems like the workers there get HOOKED up, which makes sense.
I’ve DMed him a couple times with no response, but I hope you have better luck face to face! I visited Kith Treats Tokyo a couple years back and follow a handful of their employees. Yeah I super advise you get a job at Kith Japan for the hook up if you can!

Be amazing if we saw a Susan g koleman 992 this October. Be nice if we saw NB mark up the prices like they do on collabs and donate the proceeds but that seems to sway away from their current business plan.

Be amazing if we saw a Susan g koleman 992 this October. Be nice if we saw NB mark up the prices like they do on collabs and donate the proceeds but that seems to sway away from their current business plan.
I don't think NB partners with the Komen foundation any longer. The Komen foundation was apparently not that great about the way they spent the money they received. Just donate to one of the charities in the link below. No shoe purchase necessary.

I don't think NB partners with the Komen foundation any longer. The Komen foundation was apparently not that great about the way they spent the money they received. Just donate to one of the charities in the link below. No shoe purchase necessary.
Thank you for pointing that out but your right that’s dumb NB shouldn’t use its hype for a good cause I’d rather them sign some more superstars with the $$$

Back
Top Bottom