Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i love the materials and shape on these. i know they're probably gonna sell out in seconds but i will try anyway. i hope nb does their own version of this down the line in standard MIU colors.
Not sure if you saw, but this model already (and these were already shared before) but this model was already released in a handful of fire colorways and separate collab in Asia. Yes, it's the same shoe below lol. I already very much want the first 2 below.
1600880475985.png

1600880502420.png

1600880564990.png

1600880581408.png

Incredibly quick turnaround ordered yesterday from NB and arrived today. Really happy with the 992, glad I went TTS. With both the 990 and 992 in hand, I think I prefer the 990 silhouette just a smidgen more.
11654580-E34A-437B-8354-252B026B9453.jpeg
Y
Yea Bro I think I’m in the minority but I LOVE the v5 silhouette. Better looking than 4 and maybe a tad better than 3. Just clean and sleek

Fellas - Thoughts on $300 for the Patta 920s? There seem to be so few pairs out there and little demand, I can’t really gauge the market.
I just picked up a pair at that price, I kinda doubt you'll find one going for too much lower. If you really like the collab / model, I'd say go for it. Seems like they were pretty limited.

I'm right there with you. I want to go in on the 920, but with so much heat already releasing, I may skip the model altogether. I had a nightmare that a bought the OG 920 and stepped in car oil.
Just got my pair in the other day, I better watch out for those oil puddles lol. I would check out the model if you get a chance, especially if you can get them on sale after they release more colorways. I was kinda iffy on them at first, but they're slowly becoming one of my favorite new models.

Not sure if you saw, but this model already (and these were already shared before) but this model was already released in a handful of fire colorways and separate collab in Asia. Yes, it's the same shoe below lol. I already very much want the first 2 below.
1600880475985.png

1600880502420.png

1600880564990.png

1600880581408.png

my mistake, i meant with all the detailed materials as the salehes. like the large perforated mesh, and the fuzzy suede on the toe box. but yes, a lot of the 2002R colors are very clean.

Seeing the Salehe Bembery pair everywhere. They are getting promoted full-force and the hype will be there for sure.

Fellas - Thoughts on $300 for the Patta 920s? There seem to be so few pairs out there and little demand, I can’t really gauge the market.
I’ve been trying to find that pair so bad! To me I’d cop instantly. If it’s a 12 and you don’t cop send it my way please!

I ain't got that jjjjjjjound heat, so I'll just have to make do with my olive 993s. unDSed today:
NB MR993MG top-down.jpg

A few pages back I asked about those terrific ground-level shots many of you fine NTNBers regularly post in this thread. I was inspired to give it a shot, so to speak. Attempt #1 was a hilarious fail:
NB MR993MG ground level first attempt.jpg

I mean, you can kinda make out the N. And it's a terrific close-up of my patio's concrete. But, not exactly what I was going for.

After some contortions and several additional laughable attempts:
NB MR993MG ground level decent attempt.jpg

Still not great, but at least you can tell what they are. I'll keep practicing.

I ain't got that jjjjjjjound heat, so I'll just have to make do with my olive 993s. unDSed today:
NB MR993MG top-down.jpg

A few pages back I asked about those terrific ground-level shots many of you fine NTNBers regularly post in this thread. I was inspired to give it a shot, so to speak. Attempt #1 was a hilarious fail:
NB MR993MG ground level first attempt.jpg

I mean, you can kinda make out the N. And it's a terrific close-up of my patio's concrete. But, not exactly what I was going for.

After some contortions and several additional laughable attempts:
NB MR993MG ground level decent attempt.jpg

Still not great, but at least you can tell what they are. I'll keep practicing.

I'm dying at that first attempt :rofl:
Focus is the floor and the sneaker is the background :lol:

I'm dying at that first attempt :rofl:
Focus is the floor and the sneaker is the background :lol:

lol, I was hoping it'd be good for a laugh. Apparently my neighbor was amused too, as she watched me stretch/contort/blindly poke at my phone as I attempted to snap the pics. I used an iPhone here, and typically I'd tap the screen to set the focus. But that was a bit of a challenge considering the screen was facing away from me.

I'll figure it out one of these days.

990V2 GR

A few sizes left:

Does anyone know how the 2002 fit?

I went TTS with my 990 v2 and they kinda fit a bit big but they are super comfy so I don't mind that.

Back
Top Bottom