Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today : m860ts
45041053045_1b4098e15c_o.jpg

Brown Bag was what I though was my lil secret for cheap slightly older GR's(I did share a while back). Here’s my latest pick up from them. $170 for both, shipped dhl to the states in 3 business days. Both seem first quality and came with white laces too.

TIP: UK sizing is listed on their site.
5F0C1FE0-E3D0-41D2-B3E0-544B384D20F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Brown Bag was what I though was my lil secret for cheap slightly older GR's(I did share a while back). Here’s my latest pick up from them. $170 for both, shipped dhl to the states in 3 business days. Both seem first quality and came with white laces too.

TIP: UK sizing is listed on their site.
5F0C1FE0-E3D0-41D2-B3E0-544B384D20F2.jpeg

Those 1500s are both great.

I've browsed BB's site in the past, but haven't gotten around to placing an order. They certainly do carry a lot of interesting older stuff, and it makes me wonder how they acquire their inventory. An example I'm considering: the M670NVT Bluesman, of which they nearly have a FSR. Meanwhile, it's largely unavailable elsewhere (just random scattered sizes at Hanon, One Block Down, couple others). Also cheaper than anywhere else I see (works out to around $114 shipped)

Is it a buy sell trade thread for new balance on this site? I know some of yall got some sz 10 heat yall wanna let go lol.

Man... I keep this brand sacred to me. @feelmeguilty @moshepark the only two that know I rock aside from @threegeees who lives nearby. These are them, but the ones I’m wearing are nylon Oxford, not cotton twill.

Really like the look of thesee. I don't have much experience with the brand, but these seem kinda similar to Gramicci. I noticed they have preorders up for some corduroy pairs right now, do they drop seasonally?

Does anybody have more information on these green J Crew 997s? I missed them when they released and have had my eye on them for a while now. I never see them listed for resale, though.

920s up on j. crew

Back
Top Bottom