Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

how are they in person? I saw he was featuring people on his instagram making jokes that they got his shoes. He asked some people for their addresses. I got featured, but didnt ask for my address.😭Ready to take my L soon.
They're really good in the flesh. Very clean and a really good fall shoe. The materials are good, some premium/some GR type materials, but the price is what, $150 (retail)? which seems very reasonable for that model.
I like that he's giving away lots of pairs and trying to connect with people, great move on NB's marketing team. Every shoe doesn't need some 8 page backstory about "the color was a tribute to my great grandfather's uncle that I never met that really liked orange juice, so....." so I'm glad that part was kept to a minimum.
My .02

I think we have different definitions of “Heat.” Like there are a ton of shoes that I personally can’t stand that are considered “heat” as far as what how the general public views them. Definitely not saying your personal feelings on the Salehe’s are invalid. Everybody’s into what they’re into. But if you had a pair and I asked you if you had any New Balance heat I could buy from you, you would probably say you had the Salehe’s. F* it’s too early in the morning for all this.

Yeah you def wildin' if you believe "heat" is determined by larger society. :lol: |l

Mail day....
12F4DC15-87B3-4142-8021-B2B717C7EE8A.jpeg

Yeah you def wildin' if you believe "heat" is determined by larger society. :lol: |l

We’re basically disagreeing over semantics. I’m not that into the Salehe’s either and I never buy shoes because they’re hyped. I feel like I’ve said about a hundred times that I have never owned a pair of Yeezy’s or Dunks.I don’t even have any Jordan’s anymore and if I did get a pair it would just be to ball in, not to wear out. So I don’t care what society at large is into either. But it’s going to be a hot shoe. One I’m not crazy about but still.

Finally got my pair in on the west coast and I love them. But my god what a CHEAP a** box, and trust me I'm not a box guy. My box feels wet it's so flimsy. And what the hell is up with these thin laces? I Can't stand thin cheap laces like this. I've been semi let down on the quality for the last couple ALD/NB drops. ( Materials on the 827's were super standard and basic )

I can't be mad at this price point tho, for the price point, it's a very very good shoe.

A long shot but would anybody have a clue where I can get some replacement gold laces for the Foot Patrol 1500 Encyclopedia? Black laces don't do the shoes justice. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom