Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oneness has these for $135 after added to cart.
01CF2A03-DC09-488F-BC8C-FE764D12D837.png

Noted, I’ll probably narrow down the selection after checking out some reviews, much appreciated!!

going to save you time and hassle - fuelcell Propel V2 is the closest to Pegasus you’ll find IMO. Except the propel v2 has a wider toe box area and you’d want to go up 0.5 from your Pegasus size - pretty true for most NB running shoes I’ve tried.

Just got a pair of 990v5. I don’t know if I’m just not used to the shoe yet, but the heel cushion feels weird to me. It almost feels like I’m on top of a popped air bubble in a Nike shoe. It feels like squeaky to my foot and makes a little squeaking sound. Has anyone’s pair done this brand new or did I get a defective pair or something?

Just got a pair of 990v5. I don’t know if I’m just not used to the shoe yet, but the heel cushion feels weird to me. It almost feels like I’m on top of a popped air bubble in a Nike shoe. It feels like squeaky to my foot and makes a little squeaking sound. Has anyone’s pair done this brand new or did I get a defective pair or something?

never had this issue with them, maybe you have a defective pair? Or has a tiny mouse tunnelled inside the heel cavity? 😅

going to save you time and hassle - fuelcell Propel V2 is the closest to Pegasus you’ll find IMO. Except the propel v2 has a wider toe box area and you’d want to go up 0.5 from your Pegasus size - pretty true for most NB running shoes I’ve tried.

This is an excellent comp to the Pegasus. Just make sure you are buying the Propel V2 and not the V1.

The Propel V1 is a good shoe too, but fits completely different than the V2. The V1 is not as firm as the V2 IMO. I think a fair comp would be LunarGlide = V1, Pegasus = V2.

On your search, another model that might work is the Fuelcell Rebel.

This is an excellent comp to the Pegasus. Just make sure you are buying the Propel V2 and not the V1.

The Propel V1 is a good shoe too, but fits completely different than the V2. The V1 is not as firm as the V2 IMO. I think a fair comp would be LunarGlide = V1, Pegasus = V2.

On your search, another model that might work is the Fuelcell Rebel.
Ok this is all great input guys! Much appreciated! Based on what’s been said here I’m thinking V2 would still be the move, I like a midsole that is still firm to a degree to help with stability. I’ll check out the Rebel as well!! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom