Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are the JCREW US only? Sizes not popping up in EU. Ridiculous pricing here as well.

EDIT: contacted NB and according to good old Julie, the shoe is USA only. Probably a good thing, got too many grey shoes anyway.

JCrew and Kith NBs have always been US only releases 😥

Really? They sold them in the stores here in London while back when they were still operating here. No biggie, if it was a 998 I might be more cheesed off ha

Today
BC79345A-2B2E-4E03-BBED-C783B65588E9.jpeg

1300CL on a coffee run at Starbucks
IMG_0623.jpg

What is the deal with those 10th anniversary 997 on J Crew. Is the quality really as bad as the review on their site suggests ?
Love the CL. As for the JCrew 10th Anniversary, quailty is on point on my personal pair, and I love the simple easy to wear colorway, but some people wanted butterscotchs and concrete jungles to come back, or a bit more color out of this collab. I was at JCrew today and they had a pair on the floor that looked Terrible due to the lacing job, I wanted to relace it for them, but my kiddos were running around. But quailty is typical MiUS!

That’s too bad man . They’re pretty awesome but I’m a retail or nothing guy
I guess New Balance decided not to do a widespread release on these since not many people (most) have ever heard of this brand here. Myself included. However, in Japan they are well established and this pair was released at a ton of the shoe boutiques over there.

Back
Top Bottom