Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2915DF20-D5FF-4E05-9178-5A93DE4B4152.jpeg

016DF782-3690-48EE-A353-6CA3FD3081FF.jpeg

LPU, Rose 997. Sold these like 5 years ago with so much regret. Feels so good putting these back in the collection.

Love the CL. As for the JCrew 10th Anniversary, quailty is on point on my personal pair, and I love the simple easy to wear colorway, but some people wanted butterscotchs and concrete jungles to come back, or a bit more color out of this collab. I was at JCrew today and they had a pair on the floor that looked Terrible due to the lacing job, I wanted to relace it for them, but my kiddos were running around. But quailty is typical MiUS!

1300CL is one of my favorites from this year for sure. I can definitely see people being disappointed in the lack of uniqueness from this collab. They remind me of the 990 'fade to black' and I'm not sure why they put the 990 N logo on a 997. Or at least it reminds me of the 990 logo. Such an odd design choice and it seems out of place but at least the quality is good. They a definite purchase if they hit the sales section.

Last edited:
The JCrew 10th quality is standard quality. We’re all used to it cause this is our hobby but you have to remember that when normal people off the street see a $220 pair of sneakers, that’s way more than they’re used to paying so they sometimes have unreasonable expectations of the quality.

Back
Top Bottom