Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I got this sick pair of China Masks!
1610227433317.jpeg

NAK are barfs? Tons of users here have those, but if y'alls vomit is purple then I suggest seeing a doctor ASAP!

I didn’t come up with the name “Barf”, but apparently that’s what they are called. My question for those who own them is how accurate is the color in these photos? As you can tell there’s a stark contrast between the two photos posted. Also, I was wondering if these run like regular 997’s? I know sometimes a particular color might run a little different.

I didn’t come up with the name “Barf”, but apparently that’s what they are called. My question for those who own them is how accurate is the color in these photos? As you can tell there’s a stark contrast between the two photos posted. Also, I was wondering if these run like regular 997’s? I know sometimes a particular color might run a little different.

I have these, the pic Southtown Southtown posted is an accurate rep of what they look like in hand.

To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair out of those 3 models, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!
991s for sure imo. 577 and 1500 don’t feel that great on foot. 1500 silo is amazing though.

Back
Top Bottom