Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair out of those 3 models, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!

if you like the 670 you should try the 576 out

if you like the 670 you should try the 576 out
I considered that model as well but it doesn’t seem like New Balance has had many releases in recent months, unless I’m checking the wrong websites lol. I also wanted to check out a model that looked different aesthetically from the 670. The 576 looked like another cousin to the 670 and 1300

To those here that have the 577, 991, and 1500: If you could only choose one pair out of those 3 models, which one and why? This year I wanted to invest in Made in UK models, and I wanted to choose one other model in addition to the 670, which I absolutely love. I’m just doing my best to limit the models I follow this year because apparently NB energy for GRs will be nuts this year. Thanks in advance!

1500. No question imo. The OG build of the 576 is a close second but there’s been very few colorways released.

Comfort wise yeah the 991, 1500, 577 in that order sadly the 991 will probably sell out first next to the 1500 depending on the colors. I like to wait for them to go on sale personally. The 577 is probably the most underrated out of the 3 not sure why.

I know you didn’t say this one but I think the UK model of 2021 is going to be the 920. Personally it’s the model I’m most excited for.

Historically, the 577 has my favorite cw's out of the 3 (GPI and NIO), but for 2021 it has to be 991 for sure, it's the 20th anniversary so I'm expecting great pairs for them.

I know you didn’t say this one but I think the UK model of 2021 is going to be the 920. Personally it’s the model I’m most excited for.
i love the 920 also but knowing that the 990v3 will be coming out and has the same sole, I’m leaning that direction. I do think I’m probably going the 991 route now, seeing that it is the anniversary year. Thanks for the feedback!

Historically, the 577 has my favorite cw's out of the 3 (GPI and NIO), but for 2021 it has to be 991 for sure, it's the 20th anniversary so I'm expecting great pairs for them.
This is what I needed to hear, thank you lol. Guess I better start saving, price tag is no joke.😩

Somebody talk me outta buying the salehe bemburys
They're one of the best pairs of shoes ever developed by the firm whose name begins with N and ends with B, reinterpretated by one of the most in vogue designers in a way that will put the sneaker world upside down. Hope this will be of any help.

Edit: Don't mind me, I've red "into".

loving this model
A96730E1-BAD0-4E3F-A149-7A22ADFD79BD.jpeg

For me, I'd choose the 1500 for the simple reason that I think it looks the best on my foot and I really like the the build quality. I was fortunate enough to visit Flimby quite a few times and watch those models being produced and it never got old to see.
However, the 991 silhouette has always been one of my favorite.
Some of my favorite colabs are with the 577 and 1500.
B

Sizing help: this will be a weird one
My feet feel like they’ve grown a bit and I’ve been wearing padded running socks so it makes my shoes fit a little more snug.
recently got the 990v2 in a 12 and I think a 12.5 would have been perfect. I’m wearing them fine but I have noticed on some days I walk a lot I could have went up a bit.
From what I remember 1300’s always run large.
ive been obsessing over the 1300jp and feel It’s a must. Never seen a 12.5 for sale, 12 is too expensive and maybe too small? Thots on jumping to a 13? I’m so hesitant because if sizing doesn’t work out they will be very expensive bricks to turn around and sell.....

lmk what y’all think tia

random question

why do people feel they have to be gatekeepers for the NB community?

not directed at anyone in particular, just a question.

big enough brand where they have a lot of cool models and collabs but not nearly as big as Nike/adidas so more easily gatekeepable

For real, I’m glad I found NB
Unlike Nike/Jordan/Adidas this community
Can be amazing. It’s not filled with only
Karen’s telling us what is and isn’t cool.
Luckily we’re fairly respectful.
Just ‘member not to take anything personal.
Usually everything is just jokes.
But sometimes, ppl take it too far.
Anyways, end rant.

Back
Top Bottom