Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Eucalyptus arrived today, took side by side with the herons
BD374D3C-93E0-4376-91A2-9A2B887188D9.jpeg

Need that Eucalyptus! Similar fit between the two? I have the Heron but I’m trying to see if I can get away with going a half size down (or up) for the Eucalyptus. I’m not seeing too many listings in my Heron size.

Need that Eucalyptus! Similar fit between the two? I have the Heron but I’m trying to see if I can get away with going a half size down (or up) for the Eucalyptus. I’m not seeing too many listings in my Heron size.

Pretty much exact same shoe, materials and placement of materials lol so should be the exact same fit

Hey all - need a product recommendation for my wife. She just started a clinical rotation in an Irish hospital and is on her feet walking all day. She complained her lower back is hurting from walking around all day (8-12hrs). I want to get her a very comfortable pair of walking shoes that have some water resistance to them. They gotta look good too - she prefers a more minimalist design. Thoughts?

Hey all - need a product recommendation for my wife. She just started a clinical rotation in an Irish hospital and is on her feet walking all day. She complained her lower back is hurting from walking around all day (8-12hrs). I want to get her a very comfortable pair of walking shoes that have some water resistance to them. They gotta look good too - she prefers a more minimalist design. Thoughts?

Checks all the boxes.
735E5A9B-F97D-46F0-B6A4-6391ADBB4361.jpeg

Not sure about water resistance but my fiancé is a nurse and is on her feet all day or night. She wears the brooks dyad 11. She’s tried everything from boost, react, asics, and she told me that the brooks was the only one that she likes. Could be an option.

Not sure about water resistance but my fiancé is a nurse and is on her feet all day or night. She wears the brooks dyad 11. She’s tried everything from boost, react, asics, and she told me that the brooks was the only one that she likes. Could be an option.

Those look sharp - Sent her the link. They look really comfortable.

Has she looked at the New Balance FIGS line? The shoes are designed specifically for use by nurses. I’m not 100% on if they incorporate waterproofing but I think they cover the essential needs. They have seasonal releases so if these are a good fit, maybe bookmark for future releases.

EDIT: They do feature waterproof suede and antimicrobial lining.

F36AED6F-B571-4B04-AC4E-EA50860CF650.jpeg
28581DDC-3DEA-44AF-8467-892507202938.jpeg

Has she looked at the New Balance FIGS line? The shoes are designed specifically for use by nurses. I’m not 100% on if they incorporate waterproofing but I think they cover the essential needs. They have seasonal releases so if these are a good fit, maybe bookmark for future releases.

EDIT: They do feature waterproof suede and antimicrobial lining.

F36AED6F-B571-4B04-AC4E-EA50860CF650.jpeg
28581DDC-3DEA-44AF-8467-892507202938.jpeg

Good look! She loves wearing FIGS at work. I'll remind her of this collab, didn't know about the water/liquid-repellent materials or seasonal designs - thought it was a one-off.

Good look! She loves wearing FIGS at work. I'll remind her of this collab, didn't know about the water/liquid-repellent materials or seasonal designs - thought it was a one-off.
Happy to help! Yes, I also thought it would be a one time release but I expect them to have collabs moving forward for sure for at least footwear

My girl a nurse and she wears the xrct

Back
Top Bottom