Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So is this new raffle a separate raffle for the 550s? I believe the first 1 said ending 4/12 and this one says 4/14. Don't know if I should enter again.

Plaid 1300s in this AM.
92AD7232-3EB1-4AF8-9364-4E005DC4A209.jpeg
8C362FD9-9120-49CC-8538-063DF4857668.jpeg

So is this new raffle a separate raffle for the 550s? I believe the first 1 said ending 4/12 and this one says 4/14. Don't know if I should enter again.

This general one ends 4/14. I believe you should receive a status update for the early raffle before then. If not, enter the general one right before it ends.

How y’all feel about NB straight biting Nikes freestyle ad

Cool to see a lot of NY represented (skip, oak, jelly fam, JWill, Bobbito, etc) in the ad. I’m a sucker for anything hoops lol but it’s certainly a rip of Nike’s ad.

JS”

This general one ends 4/14. I believe you should receive a status update for the early raffle before then. If not, enter the general one right before it ends.

A Status Update , you mean like a different email from the one we got last time ?

A Status Update , you mean like a different email from the one we got last time ?

Yeah, they'll send a seperate Draw Entry Status email telling you if you won or lost the early access draw. I don't know if it'll come before 4/14, but if it doesn't I'm gonna enter the general raffle before it expires.

Back
Top Bottom