Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wonder if both will be exclusive to ALD or there will be a global release with either/both at a later date.

I wonder if both will be exclusive to ALD or there will be a global release with either/both at a later date.
Per the product description in the raffle link, the green colorway is an ALD exclusive, meaning it won't be selling anywhere else. This also means that third party retailers will (should) have the red pair available, most likely via raffle or general release. If you are trying for both colorways from the general release raffle, I'd advise doing a raffle entry for green first, because last season those that entered for all four colorways won their first choice. That way, in case you don't win both pairs, at least you have another chance of copping the red pair elsewhere for retail.

Last edited:
Glad most people copped the 550s.
5465C642-1BA7-4E0D-8976-AE1BC88BDA94.jpeg

My card was charged but I didn't receive an email saying I won or lost. Is that normal?
If you log into your ALD account, if it says “paid” for status, you’re good to go.

Got the same happening for me but mine says payment authorized but order status unfulfillment

the other 3 I put in I hadnt made an account yet so it’s just entry confirm emails but no L email

Got the same happening for me but mine says payment authorized but order status unfulfillment

the other 3 I put in I hadnt made an account yet so it’s just entry confirm emails but no L email
If you make accounts now for those other entries, they should appear in the order history. Hope you hit!

Congrats to everyone winning! I of course did not. If anyone has a size 9 in green they want to let go I’d gladly take them :D

Oh ok cool. Thanks for the reply. unfortunately I'm not holding my breath because I never win any raffles..

Any help?
Try wearing them around with thick socks or double sock to stretch them out, suede doesnt have as much give as smooth leather, but they can still give a bit. Sometimes if you stuff them with socks or something compact for a few days it will also stretch out.

Did you go half size down on these? Usually 992's are pretty roomy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom