Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Retail on 991s are $250 now if I'm not mistaken, and that is without taxes or shipping. They are still coppable at lower price point if you can wait it out and see a colorway you like, just gotta wait until the next sale.
I appreciate the post, those colorways are great... I just forgot how expensive they are lol

Today.. OCF
20210423_084054.jpg

Love these. Bought my wife a pair in the red/orange cw. midsole seems really soft...i'm wondering how it would feel for me to move from 1080v10 to these. as a bigger guy, i feel like these would break down quicker after low miles.
I don’t have any history with NB running models like these, but I’m also a heavier guy and will be alternating between these and the Fresh Foam More v3 (which look like a similar build to the 1080v10/11). I haven’t run in years, plagued by injuries, so I’m just working my way back up to 5k.

I was advised by someone at NB running to use the Rebel V2 for shorter runs and to work on my running form, while the Fresh Foam More would be used for longer runs providing more support even if running form fails to the wayside. I hope this helps!

How do 327s fit, compared to M1500s?

Trying to order a pair online for my girl which is why I ask.

Thanks in advance.

Love these. Bought my wife a pair in the red/orange cw. midsole seems really soft...i'm wondering how it would feel for me to move from 1080v10 to these. as a bigger guy, i feel like these would break down quicker after low miles.
Also a good thorough review here, granted these guys are lightweight runners.

I don’t have any history with NB running models like these, but I’m also a heavier guy and will be alternating between these and the Fresh Foam More v3 (which look like a similar build to the 1080v10/11). I haven’t run in years, plagued by injuries, so I’m just working my way back up to 5k.

I was advised by someone at NB running to use the Rebel V2 for shorter runs and to work on my running form, while the Fresh Foam More would be used for longer runs providing more support even if running form fails to the wayside. I hope this helps!

Thanks...it does. My wife is an avid marathoner, so she's alternating between the FC Rebel V2, FC TC from last year and will grabbing the FC RC Elite 2 next month since her next race is in June. I'm just doing weekly 10ks and even shorter runs during the week due to my bad knees. 1080v10 has been comfortable, but the bottom of the tongue seems to cut off circulation during my runs due to the height of my foot (even after cutting it a bit!). That's why i was looking into these FC2, plus they look amazing in that habanero cw.

Everything you said is correct, Rebelv2 for shorter run and More for longer. I would just point out I felt a big difference between the More and the 1080v10. The more has a 4mm drop while the 1080v10 has a 8mm drop. I went with the 1080v10 because I have a history of Achilles issues so a higher drop works better for me.

Everything you said is correct, Rebelv2 for shorter run and More for longer. I would just point out I felt a big difference between the More and the 1080v10. The more has a 4mm drop while the 1080v10 has a 8mm drop. I went with the 1080v10 because I have a history of Achilles issues so a higher drop works better for me.
Wow, I will potentially need to check out the 1080v model as well!! Thank you for the insight!!

Back
Top Bottom