Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got to complete the wait time countdown only to be brought back to the main Water Be The Guide page with a launch notification option :emoji_laughing:

Had them in my cart from the original drop and couldn't even get close to checking out. They showed available in the queue too, NB drops are way too challenging for me.

Struck out everywhere for these Salehe's man...Only shoe I actually been looking forward to in a while....This one hurt

Close to rage copping on resell

Just in :

409D34D4-DD60-4327-8E73-7AB286D21EF9.jpeg

Much more of an olive tone in hand, which I love.

Anyone else years on the back of the heel uneven? Last couple of MiUS pairs have been disappointing on the quality front. Surprisingly the MiAsia pairs all perfect.

What was retail again? The pic Soleszn posted makes me want them . Might just go resell and not waste my day lol

Anyone else years on the back of the heel uneven? Last couple of MiUS pairs have been disappointing on the quality front. Surprisingly the MiAsia pairs all perfect.
I’ve been saying it for years but NB has pulled off one of the great finesse jobs in the game with their MiUS/UK model. Save the best materials and models for MiUS/UK and people automatically assume the quality is better than anything from Asia but I’ve seen so many problems with stitching, crazy inconsistent toe wraps, and now this heel thing from the MiUS/UK models.
Luckily I’ve only had slight issues with stitching with my stuff.

I agree with all the craftsmanship comments about miUS and UK. It’s just good materials. I have a few pairs with loose stitches and one of my 997s has one shoe at least 1/2 higher than the other in the back. I would have no problem with the whole operation moving to Asia IF the shape and materials didn’t suffer. That was not the case when New Era made the move.

I’ve been saying it for years but NB has pulled off one of the great finesse jobs in the game with their MiUS/UK model. Save the best materials and models for MiUS/UK and people automatically assume the quality is better than anything from Asia but I’ve seen so many problems with stitching, crazy inconsistent toe wraps, and now this heel thing from the MiUS/UK models.
Luckily I’ve only had slight issues with stitching with my stuff.

I have boots and dress shoes that cost $700+ and a lot of still have inconsistencies and little issues here and there. That's just the nature of handmade stuff.

Back
Top Bottom