Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

WTAPS x NB 990v2

wtaps-new-balance-990v2-release-info-5.jpg

wtaps-new-balance-990v2-release-info-1.jpg
not sure how I feel about these. Love the V2 and WTAPS but these seem very plain. Maybe need to seem better shots.

What are the more wide friendly models? I think I've given up on trying to squeeze my wide foot into 992s. Love the model but a 10 is too tight and a 10.5 falls off my feet while I walk. I'm looking at picking up some 998s, 997s, 1500s, and 577s. Will I run into the same problem with those models? I do have some 1300s, which are my favorite model, and they fit much nicer than the 992s.

I'm looking at picking up the Dune 997s from years ago (personally grail) but I noticed it's a "cm997" model version versus the normal "m997." So I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the two and if they're sized differently or the same? Thanks.

I'm looking at picking up the Dune 997s from years ago (personally grail) but I noticed it's a "cm997" model version versus the normal "m997." So I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the two and if they're sized differently or the same? Thanks.
I dunno where the CM comes from either but if I remember right, that model is a 997.5 so a 997 upper on a 998 sole. I don't think that will affect sizing.

cm denotes made in Asia vs US/Uk w/ prefix m-

Any info on this release? Seems like I just missed it smh been lookin for them for a while now for anything around retail
4A7C8678-D0DE-4A38-9070-E03F1C719150.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom