Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

KT3
6B73B12A-A38C-41B8-B46F-BCAD307C3507.jpeg

I need those m990kt3. Hopefully they have a wider release at some point. Even if I could find on on the market for like $50-60 over retail I’d buy. Everything is $320+ for my size 9.

Last edited:
Add me to the list of those looking for an assist for the tornadoes. No Kith love in the Bay Area. Even the NB store downtown shut down...c'mon Ronnie.
Thanks in advance for anyone who has a lead on a US12!

Might need help on one of these JFG shirts if it's just Chicago. I've seen two nice ones.

Went past the line at Garfield Park this morning. It was at least 600 deep. Any work on if Joe's 990s will see a global release?

just got back from the JFG drop. Was there at 3am before Joe even announced the location. checked out at 330pm. You read that right PM. Was like 40th in line at 3am and SOOO many dicks cut the line - man I really hate these reseller kids. Ive also never been to a shoe drop where the line moved so slow.

just got back from the JFG drop. Was there at 3am before Joe even announced the location. checked out at 330pm. You read that right PM. Was like 40th in line at 3am and SOOO many dicks cut the line - man I really hate these reseller kids. Ive also never been to a shoe drop where the line moved so slow.

Glad I left when I did. I got there at 10:30 and left close to noon. The line barely budged.

Back
Top Bottom