Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad I was able to pick up a pair of the indigo Levi's 990v3. The materials and craftsmanship are so good.

NB4.jpg NB5.jpg NB6.jpg NB2.jpg

Last edited:
They're in the UK charging UK prices, I guess folk buying stuff will get charged their local currency equivalent? Kind of makes sense in that way. Buying from US is always cheaper for us folks.

Different regions and different taxes. A lot of their stuff is priced higher but a lot is actually priced lower too. I always buy all my Aesop stuff and Birks from END for instance.
People also forget that MSRP is just suggested price. Technically they can charge whatever they want, it’s just dumb in most cases.

Just a heads up. I tried doing a cart jig on New Balance and somehow I received a $20 off discount. I thought maybe that it was my rewards points being applied, but no, my balance remained. I only received an email saying that my items are selling out, with no explicit discount stated, so the $20 off was a welcome surprise. It was for the Agassi 992s

I wonder how End is always allowed to go freely on the Tax Highway

If you’re a US resident and you buy made in USA from the UK, you’re paying a premium. Same goes for the reverse.

Always try and purchase made in USA/UK from shops within the same country as the factory of production.

Back
Top Bottom