Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

✌🏾
F98FDF2B-9A0A-4FBD-A458-31474089C2F3.jpeg

Sorry if it’s already been posted but does anyone know when the stray rats 991s are gonna drop? Looking to grab that purple pair if I can

are these 992aa going to have a wide release? how do they fit compared to other 99x? i would say especially to 997 as it's my best fit.

as long as you have confidence you Can rock whatever you want

idk if it’s necessarily a confidence thing.For me, I’ve started to wear less and less “loud” colors as I’ve gotten older. What I appreciate in shoes has changed and matured as well. Where before I’d hoard and buy any and every color way to being more selective and low key. Confidence isn’t a factor.

ald 993s are okay at best. the GRs look a lot better imo
but it could just be my un-hip old age talking..
I think the cool thing about NB is that collabs don't necessarily means product is automatically better.

Honestly, most GRs look better than collabs save a few models (ALD 550 series for example)

I think the cool thing about NB is that collabs don't necessarily means product is automatically better.

Honestly, most GRs look better than collabs save a few models (ALD 550 series for example)
Collabs don’t automatically make any brand better. Most shoes look best in the colorway they were originally designed in.

Back
Top Bottom