--- Official New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Thread ---

i will be in attendance, paying homage to Randy Moss. if i know Randy, he's going to silence the haters with a huge game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i will be in attendance, paying homage to Randy Moss. if i know Randy, he's going to silence the haters with a huge game.
pimp.gif

your constant moss slurpage over the years has been very annoying to say the least but enjoy the game though.

didn't you go the pats bills games last year as well, i coulda swore you posted something about that a while back

^im pretty sure the game he went to last year to see Moss for the first time ended with Moss having like 2 catches and 20 yards. Then he came back saying thatMoss' route running, blocking and decoying to open up the offense was world class and the best he'd ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

^im pretty sure the game he went to last year to see Moss for the first time ended with Moss having like 2 catches and 20 yards. Then he came back saying that Moss' route running, blocking and decoying to open up the offense was world class and the best he'd ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the Patriots attempted 8 passes all game due to the 60 mph wind gusts.

good try, though.
2thumbs.gif

I don't care if Moss caught that last ball (I thought it was picked off at first)...Brady needs to stop forcing the +%+*.
smh.gif

EDIT: NVM, saw that again on replay...he was more open than I initially thought.

Back
Top Bottom