OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

did anyone see the intro from tonight's game. Really gay. Emo kids jumping of buildings and crap. time to hit the bar to watch it.....
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

good win for the second game against the timberwolves.

jamal crawford played very well tonight. plus there were low turnovers and a fairly high free throw percentage. and only 20 pts in the 4th quarter that the defense allowed despite their slow reactions. overall, though i think jamal was the difference for the knicks, but the team worked well together

i don't know, do you guys think the player rotation needs to be widened from an average of 8 players to more? it could be tiring them near the end of their games, but could also be good for team morale to involve others by giving them more minutes. a player like balkman for instance could contribute lots more if give some extra minutes/oportunities off the bench

TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I think the smaller rotation is good. I got so tired of seeing 10 guys a night.

I just wish Mardy could get some minutes, but I can't complain.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

right, collins too is another player who i believe should get some airtime.

he has a lot of potential and has yet to really shine imo, but i guess it's a tough decision to juggle things around when there's other players who are more experienced or capable, even

TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Jamal was doing too much one on one. i'm a perfectionist. i think we shoulda blew them the f out but i'll take it. Jefferson is a problem and Gomes aint bad

TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

i missed this game....but good to see Crawford play so well.

And true blue....don't you think its time to update the sig? If you want to code...pm me
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Was in attenedance tonight and the intro was horrible, some notes...

We won this game simply because we had more talent than Minnesota, we were horrible in a lot of the same areas that we were last game. We were outrebounded alot late in the game and 41-34 overall. Curry has to @#%$ work wayyy harder. He is getting beat down low big time on the boards, and he was pissing me off alot during the game. He needs to start playing like a @#%$ big man or he will not work out for us. I nearly threw something at him today when he put up that @#%$ shot with 12 secs left, all we needed was 1 more @#%$ point to put the game away and this ****** after he actually gets a board puts up a brick. Either hold it and get fouled and make at least 1 FT, or you dish it to a guy like Jamal, let him hold it, get fouled and sink 2, Curry was god awful today in my opinion.

Peremeter defense was also killing us once again. I dont know how many times we left @#%$ Greg Buckner open for a 3. Greg Buckner has been known as pretty much just a 3 point shooter his whole career, with a guy like him you need to get in is @#%$ face and make him beat you off the dribble, same thing happened with Gomes and McCants numerous times. I really think we need Artest.

Our freethrow shooting vastly improvd (thank god) although Curry and Z Bo need to work alot more at it, for all the times they will be getting foulded and because they are shooting 18.2% (2-11) :smh:
smh.gif
with Steph and have Crawford come off the bench, and i also heard that Clyde was gonna work on his J. Why has he gotten no PT, i think he proved last year that he would get big mins on alot of teams, let the man play. Beyond that though, i think he kept the wrong players in at the wrong time during numerous stretches of the game. Late in the game we were getting outrebounded badly and that alone was keeping Minn in but still he kept fat @#%$ Curry in who cant grab a board and kept udes like Lee and Balkman out. He @#%$ with the flow of the game alot by tryng to force things in, and he was working the offense the wrong way. We should not dump it inside as much, we should try and get it down low, but not every time, we need to let Stephon work the offense just like he did last year when we were hot, he is dynamite at taking it to the hoop and can beat nearly anyone. Let him do his thing and either he will score or set up an open pass. Every time he did that today the results were good. Zeke made this game alot closer than it shoulda been. But most importantly he made crucial mistakes late in the game. First of all, although it was mostly Eddy's fault for not thinking and putting up that shot with 1 secs left, Zeke should have stressed if we were to get the O rebound to hold it and get fouled. But even after that when we were up by 3, considering how bad we were guarding the 3 ball, Zeke should have had us foul the Wolves and not even let them attempt the 3, and send them to the line for 2 freethrows and than give it back to Crawfold and have him go to the line. Instead we almost made the same mistake we made last year with Carlos Delfino (if you can remember it was the 3 OT game which we won but we were up by 3 with like 4 secs i think and we let him take a 3 and he knocked it down at the buzzer). We let a great 3 point shooter (Antoine Walker) have a VERY good look at the 3, these coaching mistakes almost cost us this game.

Although we need to work on a lot there were alot of positives...

Nate and lee were very good off the bench. Nate got hurt and could not play in the 4th but he led us on that 2nd quater run and his 3 ball and his overall play from summer league until now have been :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Lee also provided his usual spark and should have been out there late in the game and actually grab a board.

Although Z's bread and butter jumpshot was off tonight, i think he had an overall good game. He was mostly out heighted today, but put up a good effort, still being nice inside dropping 15 points and he hustled his way to 10 boards. He also did a nice job to the best of his ability on Jefferson, and alot of Jefferson's pointes were due to the extra 3-4 inches and extra athletisism he has on Z Bo.

Marbury played a great game. He scored when he needed to and fought his way to 17 points. His drive and 1st step are :pimp:
pimp.gif
and Zeke needs to let him do that more often. But Steph played the overall kind of game that we need him to play, and although people like to hate on him and dont realize it he is more than capable of playing this way. Steph managed this game very nicely and gladly took a back seat to Crawford and Nate in the backcourt and also Curry and z Bo in the post. He did this while still being effective, he managed this game very nicely at the point and set up others very nicely and coming up with 7 assists and only 1 TO. Also, he worked his @#%$ off on D every posession, and he did not let anyone get by him and he hustled hard.

I said it 1st as well as many Knicks fans this year. Jamal Crawford will step up his game from a good player to an allstar and will average 20+ ppg and help us in every way possible to win. I know it is premature but JC has dropped 25 and 24 respectively this season and i am sticking to my prediction. Crawford played a sick game overall tonight. Earlier in the game he was finishing very nicely on his drives to the hoop and was setting up his teamates very nicely with 6 assists in the 1st half i think. But once again when we most needed him, he stepped up big time in the clutch and dropped 10 in the 4th quater. He made very clutch jumpshots and suunk all his freethrows in the clutch situations. Crawford means a whole lot to this team, not only can he score at will, but he has moved up from being an incosistent scorer who will step up in the clutch to a guy who can always be effective and still be clutch. He works very hard as well and has become very unselfish. The Knicks now need him for his all around scoring game, but also his hard work and his passing ability as probably a quater of Curry's success can be attributed to JC as we saw last year when Curry's #s dramatically declined without Crawford. Crawford will be :pimp:
pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

God damn, the gr8 u kill the replies everytime i swear :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

and nycknicks, or whoever send the new sig.

a couple of pics i took while at the game, yea i was in the boondocks for this game :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

the gr8 thats some good writing....you should be replacing al trautwig soon lol
Team New York Knicks​
TEAM PLATANO ONLY DOMINICAN YANKEE FAN​
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
But even after that when we were up by 3, considering how bad we were guarding the 3 ball, Zeke should have had us foul the Wolves and not even let them attempt the 3, and send them to the line for 2 freethrows and than give it back to Crawfold and have him go to the line.
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky

^^^Couldnt agree with you more, that is almost identical to what i wrote.

true3blue, if those were your seats you were litteraly sitting like right near me, cause thats like exactly where i was
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

[font color=#0000ff face=times new roman size=4]T [/font][font color=#1c1cff face=times new roman size=4]E [/font][font color=#3939ff face=times new roman size=4]A [/font][font color=#5555ff face=times new roman size=4]M[/font] [font color=#8e8eff face=times new roman size=4]N [/font][font color=#ababff face=times new roman size=4]E [/font][font color=#c7c7ff face=times new roman size=4]W [/font] [font color=#ffffff face=times new roman size=4]Y [/font][font color=#fff3e6 face=times new roman size=4]O [/font][font color=#ffe6cd face=times new roman size=4]R [/font][font color=#ffdab3 face=times new roman size=4]K[/font] [font color=#ffc080 face=times new roman size=4]K [/font][font color=#ffb366 face=times new roman size=4]N [/font][font color=#ffa64d face=times new roman size=4]I [/font][font color=#ff9a33 face=times new roman size=4]C [/font][font color=#ff8d1a face=times new roman size=4]K [/font][font color=#ff8000 face=times new roman size=4]S[/font]​
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

What section were you in? I was in the 409 seats. I was by the big dude wit the cowbell. I swear to God he did not stop his chants from the moment the game started.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Good win, first home opener win since Jordan's second comeback in 2001. Dam I didnt realize it had been that long. Anyone going to the nuggets game? That should be a hostile enviroment to say the least.
Check out my Ebay Auctions:

Deadstock Air Jordan XV Size 13
Item# 190169824539

Team New York

man if the guards keep hugging the rock knicks aren't going anywhere

it should be a 2 man offense, get the ball to curry every time, if he can't do something throw it out to z bo on top of the key, the hell is z bo doing trying to post up.............. all he does is turn around and shoot it
TEAM GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

Oh an one more thing. If the Knicks are going to run the offense through a big man, why not ZBO? I was not a big fan of his but I am impressed with him and am becoming a big time fan. He is ALOT better than Curry at all aspects of the game: scoring, rebounding, shooting, freethrows, defense (not by much here but he does grab REBOUNDS). I dont like how Curry slows down the offense. It reminds me of an old Ewing from 99 when Curry gets the ball. At least the old Ewing could do more than take a half assed hook shot.
Check out my Ebay Auctions: Deadstock Air Jordan XV Size 13
Item# 190169824539

so what if they slow down the offense?

knicks ain't doing nada with an uptempo style offense

curry's hook shots>jamal's and1 fiasco's
TEAM GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

hate him all you guys want....but eddy was running the court great last night....there were a few times when he was ahead of the pack on the break
<br>email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com<br>or aim: y0fallback

Knicks Free Throw Stats MIN@NYK
30-39

That's a good percentage from the line, a shade under 77%(see error). The Wolves shot 10 free throws for the game. Is this going to happen every night? Look closer because there are significant faults on this Knicks team.

EDIT: That was a typo. It said 70%. It was supposed to be 77%.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Back
Top Bottom