Official New York Knicks Season Thread

Welcome back Team Knicks!! As everyone knows I today was media day and the team looks ready to roll (other than the Isiah/Dolan sexual harassment court situation).

Here are some pics from media day: www.msg.com/photogallery....lleryID=89 :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

-Zbo and Eddy can average 18 a apiece and about 8-9 boards each

-Lee wont be affected by the Zbo move

-Crawford will have a career season, just not scoring wise
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

We got a lot of work to do, but playoffs really isn't out of the question.

I'm geeked to see Curry/Z Bo.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS
Goooooooooonies
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

i heard curry and z bo are in great shape. i expect playoffs and a serious run out of these guys. they have the talent. to me it's all on steph this year......
TEAMYANKEES
JOBA JOBA JOBA !!!
NEW YORK JETS
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!​
TeamWolfShirts
"My last GF was stolen by a man who had a Wolf shirt for each day of the weak."

I have expectations for my guys this season. Def a 6 or 7 seed in the east. I expect steph and Z-bo to make the ASG as reserves too.If the team can stay focused and take it one game at a time theres no reason why we shouldnt shake things up this season. Also key players for us will be just like last yr BALKMAN and LEE. I'm def copping tickets and plan on attending some games. Oh yeah someone give me the stats for the sig.

Q had back surgery and supposedly is healthy and getting up and dunking like he was back in LA :pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

i'm a blazers fan, but i always keep up w/ the knicks...hopefully the team can gel.

it'll be interesting to see how z-bo and curry play together...both arent known to play good interior D or pass well out of double teams...z-bo has a motor and he'll hustle and grab the boards curry never seems to get.
Nebraska Cornhuskers Jackson State University
Bengals & TrailBlazers fan since '88
Omaha, NE born & raised living in Dallas; still a longhorn haterwww.myspace.com/rafaeldagreat

You know what I don't get... how people make such a big deal about how bad the defense is going to be down low (Not referring to you directly High Class Scum Bag). Don't get me wrong, the defense down low will be HORRIBLE... but people are acting like we traded away Ben Wallace for Z Bo. We got rid of Channing "Charmin" Frye who shied away from contact like no other. At least the defense can't get any worse. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS
Goooooooooonies

By the way... apparently, Eddy lost 20 lbs.

Quote:
Center Eddy Curry, who had a promising season, said he was 20 pounds lighter and proportionally quicker. Forward Zach Randolph, who averaged 23.6 points and 10.1 rebounds for Portland last season, is now playing next to Curry, forming perhaps the most powerful low-post tandem in the league.

And the players whose injuries sank the Knicks last spring Jamal Crawford (right ankle surgery), David Lee (right leg stress injury) and Quentin Richardson (back surgery) said they were back to full strength. Indeed, Crawford is better than that, having added another 15 pounds of upper-body muscle to help absorb contact on the way to the rim.

No one seemed more eager to get the season started than Curry. In late July, Curry and his wife were robbed at gunpoint in their suburban Chicago mansion.

The scariest thing Ive ever been through in my life, Curry said, speaking about the incident for the first time. Guns in your face, guns in your chest, guns in your back. People screaming at you, cussing at you, ordering you around, cursing at your wife, guns on her. Its crazy.

The incident prompted Curry and his family to return to New York almost immediately, which Curry said was beneficial to his game. He ended up spending more time at the Knicks training center, and losing the most weight since he turned pro in 2001.

Curry declined to list his weight but said that his performance in strength and quickness tests, when compared with this time last year, were just night and day.
www.nytimes.com/2007/10/0...ref=sports
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS
Goooooooooonies

sig check. :pimp:
pimp.gif
ifbelieve it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury -
hmm hmmm hmm..

yo, u know i had to log in to get into this thread. i have been waiting to start this season for THE longest. like I havent been this excited to start a season in ages. not just for the knicks but the whole league is exciting with moves and rookies etc.

i hope the knicks can really do damage. everyone on the roster has seemed very determined and anxious for this season and to try not to have a repeat of last season.

eddy been in the gym, jamal gains weight, nate has worked on his pg skills which is evident with him gettin mvp. its no question steph is amped like no other. Q is back to full strength. and at the same time we have so many good rookies and 2nd yr players.

i am honestly happy to see steph being genuinely excited for this season. cause he see's what I see, serious potential for a major change

I am not one to give numbers as to whaat records i expect or playoff seeding or whatever,because i dont wanna jinx it.

i also am hoping that this trial stuff doesnt affect the team but that is almost bound to happen.. i just hope we put in work this season
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Member No.3 (Word to John Starks)​
Brooklyn Stand Up

I'm expecting about a .500 record and Stephon to have his best year as a true point guard. He'll average about 9-10 assists and 10-15 ppg.

David Lee will be a solid role player.

Jamal Crawford will be our go-to-guy.

Record: 43-38

Anyone else going to the home opener, I may see you there. :D
happy.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky
I <3 AMY WINEHOUSE

Team Knicks represent. Should we make an updated sig? I'll try one out when I get home.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

11.6 Million, son.

Nothing from Isiah, though.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS
Goooooooooonies

281321957.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
JOBA JOBA JOBA !!!
NEW YORK JETS
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!​
TeamWolfShirts
"My last GF was stolen by a man who had a Wolf shirt for each day of the weak."

justforkicks, just update the team NY Mets sig (the one we currently have), and just change METS to KNICKS.

Saves time, and its the nicest sig.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

word i think we should take the mets and change it. but the only think is that i dont like the font on the mets more than the current knicks one.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Member No.3 (Word to John Starks)​
Brooklyn Stand Up

Back
Top Bottom