Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Kolb getting $63 million over 5 years, $20 million guaranteed
roll.gif

I have a feeling he's gonna struggle for some reason. Should be interesting though.

When I found out Haynesworth to the Pats
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

DRC and a 2nd for Kevin Kolb. Love it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]eagles won on that trade... i was So hoping the phins wouldn't go after him, thankfully they never did.[/color]

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif
.... bye bye KK.... whos on the eagles list for backups for mv7??
Probably never going to happen, but I would love if they picked up Terrelle Pryor in the supplemental draft.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Skins still 30 mil BELOW the cap
eek.gif

Yea man we can make moves. But if we don't start addressing that oline nothing really matters. I'm just not happy with it.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Kolb getting $63 million over 5 years, $20 million guaranteed
roll.gif

I have a feeling he's gonna struggle for some reason. Should be interesting though.

When I found out Haynesworth to the Pats
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wish this Nnamdi craziness would come to an end so that we can see how much Detroit is gonna have to pay JoJo..and I've read a few reports that say we're not in the running for Tulloch anymore. Hopefully we can bring another linebacker in..

I wish this Nnamdi craziness would come to an end so that we can see how much Detroit is gonna have to pay JoJo..and I've read a few reports that say we're not in the running for Tulloch anymore. Hopefully we can bring another linebacker in..

If Orton does get dealt to Miami, then Vince Young goes to Philly to back up Vick? 
nerd.gif

63 mil for Kolb. 
eek.gif

If Orton does get dealt to Miami, then Vince Young goes to Philly to back up Vick? 
nerd.gif

63 mil for Kolb. 
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]eagles won on that trade... i was So hoping the phins wouldn't go after him, thankfully they never did.[/color]

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif

Jerrod Johnson from TX A&M and Mike Kafka.

Kolb's deal is done. He gets a five-year extension for $63 million. He gets a little more than $22 million guaranteed.

Kolb's deal is done. He gets a five-year extension for $63 million. He gets a little more than $22 million guaranteed.

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif

Jerrod Johnson from TX A&M and Mike Kafka.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

eagles won on that trade... i was So hoping the phins wouldn't go after him, thankfully they never did.

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif
Probably never going to happen, but I would love if they picked up Terrelle Pryor in the supplemental draft.

I'm holding out hope for Vince Young, I think he'd be a perfect fit

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

eagles won on that trade... i was So hoping the phins wouldn't go after him, thankfully they never did.

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif

I'm holding out hope for Vince Young, I think he'd be a perfect fit

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

63 mil for Kolb. 
eek.gif

IMO, VY dont need to be a back up but this might be a plus for him. he will play if vick gets hurt and he will become a better player learning from vick and the fat man.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I was reading how much he was getting from the Philly SBNation site. All I did was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I was reading how much he was getting from the Philly SBNation site. All I did was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

63 mil for Kolb. 
eek.gif

IMO, VY dont need to be a back up but this might be a plus for him. he will play if vick gets hurt and he will become a better player learning from vick and the fat man.

as far as the draft pick, the only way i see the cards having a decent record is MAYBE because of that god awful division..

but new QB having to learn a new system takes time (remember he was the backup in philly for a couple years.. and if i remember correctly he played 4 years for the same coach at UH.. and his high school coach was either his dad or was added to the UH staff)

as far as the draft pick, the only way i see the cards having a decent record is MAYBE because of that god awful division..

but new QB having to learn a new system takes time (remember he was the backup in philly for a couple years.. and if i remember correctly he played 4 years for the same coach at UH.. and his high school coach was either his dad or was added to the UH staff)

Back
Top Bottom