Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]eagles won on that trade... i was So hoping the phins wouldn't go after him, thankfully they never did.[/color]

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif
.... bye bye KK.... whos on the eagles list for backups for mv7??
Probably never going to happen, but I would love if they picked up Terrelle Pryor in the supplemental draft.

i wish...... any chance for plax in eagle green? or is he set on nyg/nyj/pitt only?

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]eagles won on that trade... i was So hoping the phins wouldn't go after him, thankfully they never did.[/color]

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif
Probably never going to happen, but I would love if they picked up Terrelle Pryor in the supplemental draft.

i wish...... any chance for plax in eagle green? or is he set on nyg/nyj/pitt only?

Originally Posted by CJ616

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif

Jerrod Johnson from TX A&M and Mike Kafka.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bret Favre... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by CJ616

DRC for my eagles
pimp.gif

Jerrod Johnson from TX A&M and Mike Kafka.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bret Favre... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by codyj1326

I wish this Nnamdi craziness would come to an end so that we can see how much Detroit is gonna have to pay JoJo..and I've read a few reports that say we're not in the running for Tulloch anymore. Hopefully we can bring another linebacker in..

Real talk. If ya'll had signed Paul Posluszny to be the MLB, it would've been a wrap. I think that team would've been perfect for him.

Originally Posted by codyj1326

I wish this Nnamdi craziness would come to an end so that we can see how much Detroit is gonna have to pay JoJo..and I've read a few reports that say we're not in the running for Tulloch anymore. Hopefully we can bring another linebacker in..

Real talk. If ya'll had signed Paul Posluszny to be the MLB, it would've been a wrap. I think that team would've been perfect for him.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by retro330

dmxfury you cant even fathom the amount of steelers slobbage that goes on in ohio

i think he lives in ohio. hes part of the slobbage.
laugh.gif

Makes sense. Hate the six rings arguement
mad.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by retro330

dmxfury you cant even fathom the amount of steelers slobbage that goes on in ohio

i think he lives in ohio. hes part of the slobbage.
laugh.gif

Makes sense. Hate the six rings arguement
mad.gif

don't get me wrong, just because i think he will struggle next year doesn't mean i think he is or will be a bad QB

i just don't think he is a QB that can strap a team on it's back and carry/will it to victory.. i thought he would be able to succeed because of the offensive weapons we had/have

don't get me wrong, just because i think he will struggle next year doesn't mean i think he is or will be a bad QB

i just don't think he is a QB that can strap a team on it's back and carry/will it to victory.. i thought he would be able to succeed because of the offensive weapons we had/have

Originally Posted by dmxfury

So instead an individual should follow a team like the Bengals or Browns because they are from around that area? Why not follow a perennial winner?

Yes that's the way it should be. Alot of people root for teams from places that they have never been to. That's why its Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, and Texas Longhorns. That's the way it is and will always be. Through the good and the bad. Loyalty
smokin.gif

So instead an individual should follow a team like the Bengals or Browns because they are from around that area? Why not follow a perennial winner?

Yes that's the way it should be. Alot of people root for teams from places that they have never been to. That's why its Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, and Texas Longhorns. That's the way it is and will always be. Through the good and the bad. Loyalty
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

That's such a bandwagon statement lol.  

I'm not calling all Steelers fans in Ohio bandwagon/diehard fans.  Just the majority. 

Back
Top Bottom