OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Seahawks fans on the internet are morons. Trying to act like Russell Wilson was some type of cancer here. Man was the definition of professional just like he’s been on Denver- yes he’s a weirdo, yes he tried to get Pete fired at the very end.

But you know what? Pete and John Schneider probably need to be fired. I wish we’d shipped everyone out with Russell.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Russ is about to be a falcon and he’s not the answer. Falcons should have tanked this year and went for Caleb or Penix but won enough to kill that option. So they’ll settle for an aging Russ to run an offense 10 years younger than him, and it will probably cost the falcons Pitts or London.

What he did was gross. From everything I’ve seen and heard, he’s really turned life around since. Definitely does a ton of things in the community around here.

Tyreek Hill is one of the faces of the league and has done the same, if not worse. Have a hard time believing he doesn’t get similar recognition in Miami/KC.

I forgot Brian Flores tried to tell everyone what SP is doing was going on. I wonder if he's still suing the league since it looks like he may get another HC shot next season.

What he did was gross. From everything I’ve seen and heard, he’s really turned life around since. Definitely does a ton of things in the community around here.

Tyreek Hill is one of the faces of the league and has done the same, if not worse. Have a hard time believing he doesn’t get similar recognition in Miami/KC.
Yea, I believe in second chances and he’s more than taken accountability and paid his debt. Jim Brown was a serial abuser and the league was celebrating him like crazy for decades

Yea, I believe in second chances and he’s more than taken accountability and paid his debt. Jim Brown was a serial abuser and the league was celebrating him like crazy for decades

The wild thing is so many people never knew that stuff about Jim Brown. I guess since it happened in a time where social media wasn’t even heard of it makes sense

Back
Top Bottom