OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Dan Campbell is head coach of the team, they would have practiced the play

dan Campbell between meetings and practices would have had numerous opportunities to tell the guy to make sure he reports to the referee

doesn’t seem hard

The red ran faster than anybody else on the field lmao, he wasn’t trying to hear anything despite being hip to the play they’d eventually run before the game even started

Who cares what they went over
Every team goes over stuff
If you dont properly execute what you went over it can cost you a game

Thanks because this tweet proves that the ref was right

#68 didn’t verbally or physically report
He walked over to the ref with another player at the same time another player was running on the field

#68 was lined up at left tackle
So the defensive players had no clue #68 was supposedly eligible

I can’t even lie bro. Sometimes I read your posts and be wondering how your brain works. 😂

I don’t really understand the logic behind trying to be low key stealth about reporting to the official, when you know they have to alert the defense by rule.

He clearly tried to report, but wasn‘t assertive enough about it.

And the official seemed to have his focus on something else right at that moment.
Campbell and his staff know that, which is why they sent both Decker (#68) and Sewell (#58) to the referee. When the referee makes the announcement, in that loud environment, it’s very easy to confuse the two numbers. The Dallas D would be forced to cover one or both linemen. What Campbell didn’t expect was for the ref to flub the whole damn thing :lol:

Campbell and his staff know that, which is why they sent both Decker (#68) and Sewell (#58) to the referee. When the referee makes the announcement, in that loud environment, it’s very easy to confuse the two numbers. The Dallas D would be forced to cover one or both linemen. What Campbell didn’t expect was for the ref to flub the whole damn thing :lol:

probably why Campbell felt the need to discuss it with the refs prior to the game

As a life long Lions fan, nothing new here from the guys in stripes and the NFL brass. Been getting screwed over by them for a decade plus at this point in big moments when it comes to games against teams the NFL favors. Pretty ****ing ****ty there is no recourse at this point. Ref should be fired and never allowed back in the future, but this league will probably reward him by having him be lead official in the Super Bowl.

NFL scrambling for excuses lmao. I can’t believe this
There is no excuse

When lions were bad they were getting ****ed constantly especially cowboys

History repeats itself

Something needs to be done, people need to be fired suspended or something . It’s become to ****ing obvious and it’s ****ing over a team that’s been ****ed constantly so apparently it’s funny .

we see refs screw up on a weekly basis

weve seen this specific ref and his crew screw up multiple times this season

IMG_4019.jpeg

😂 Barely stop through here but when I do, I can still see the hate and clownish behavior is bumped up to extreme levels anytime the Cowboys win. Some of the names I remember from years ago. You dudes got to be approaching your 40s and still acting like this.... Smh. Got to grow up sooner or later fellas...

It's quite simple. #70 said after the game that he didn't say a word to the ref when coming onto the field. Then why is this fool running straight to the ref when he goes out there? If you ain't got nothing to say to the ref, take ya ******* to the huddle. Why is there anyone but #68 walking to the ref to report? The Lions tried to be slick and it backfired.

Then you got stat boy in here furiously posting all these tweets like he's Shiela Ford's grandson..😂

Never change NT.

I’m sure none of you will choose to remember this
But the same thing happened to the Cowboys in the Philly game
Touchdown negated because they said the linemen didn’t report

😂 Barely stop through here but when I do, I can still see the hate and clownish behavior is bumped up to extreme levels anytime the Cowboys win. Some of the names I remember from years ago. You dudes got to be approaching your 40s and still acting like this.... Smh. Got to grow up sooner or later fellas...

It's quite simple. #70 said after the game that he didn't say a word to the ref when coming onto the field. Then why is this fool running straight to the ref when he goes out there? If you ain't got nothing to say to the ref, take ya ******* to the huddle. Why is there anyone but #68 walking to the ref to report? The Lions tried to be slick and it backfired.

Then you got stat boy in here furiously posting all these tweets like he's Shiela Ford's grandson..😂

Never change NT.

I pointed all that out last night and I was told that I was disgusting
Told me I’m brainwashed and I need to at least acknowledge that the refs screwed up

But they get to completely ignore that #68 was in the huddle before he went to report

How many times do we see someone already on the field from the previous play AND already in the huddle getting ready for the next play, go report as eligible?

Its the offensive lineman running on the field 99.9% of the time going to the ref to report

Then yall want the ref to remember some 💩 he was told 5 hours before the game and yall don’t even know what he was told

I’m sure none of you will choose to remember this
But the same thing happened to the Cowboys in the Philly game
Touchdown negated because they said the linemen didn’t report

best of luck finding someone defending the refs on that one

I hope most people are capable of remembering things they are told 5 hours prior, especially when it’s vital to their jobs
Do you know what he was told?
No you don’t
But since it benefited the Cowboys it just has to be the refs screw up and not the lions

Lets flip it
If that happened to the Cowboys all of the blame would be on McCarthy and Dak would be blamed for not making sure he reported

Do you know what he was told?
No you don’t
But since it benefited the Cowboys it just has to be the refs screw up and not the lions

Lets flip it
If that happened to the Cowboys all of the blame would be on McCarthy and Dak would be blamed for not making sure he reported

the eagles needed the lions to lose or tie last night

this seems kinda important to mention since I think you believe my issue is “cowboys” related

the refs aren’t your team

the eagles needed the lions to lose or tie last night

this seems kinda important to mention since I think you believe my issue is “cowboys” related

the refs aren’t your team
The refs have been on your team all season
I’m older now so I dont spend a lot of time trash talking

But its been well documented that the refs have given the eagles numerous favorable calls and no calls

I got the cardinals in an upset

Back
Top Bottom