OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Andy Reid, Sean Payton and Jim Harbaugh in the division
IMG_0453.gif

My guy JustBlaze. JustBlaze. with the avy change in record time :rofl:

I'm happy to see dude back in the league :pimp:, one of the best football coaches around on any level period.

Chargers squad has potential, got pieces on defense already with quality vets on offense. They get a little younger at the skill positions and they could have something in short order.

Also hope Herbo can level up now like we all expected after his first few seasons. Harbaugh was a godsend for Alex Smith and Kaep.

My guy JustBlaze. JustBlaze. with the avy change in record time :rofl:

I'm happy to see dude back in the league :pimp:, one of the best football coaches around on any level period.

Chargers squad has potential, got pieces on defense already with quality vets on offense. They get a little younger at the skill positions and they could have something in short order.

Also hope Herbo can level up now like we all expected after his first few seasons. Harbaugh was a godsend for Alex Smith and Kaep.
They’re ****ed salary cap wise. Keenan Allen might be a cap casualty for them to get right in the long run. Khalil Mack too. I don’t think this is an instant turnaround at all, but winning 9 games next year would be pretty impressive.

^^Lol 9 games is the barometer for golden boy... Man I really wished y'all had these lenient standards for other QBs :rofl:

They’re ****ed salary cap wise. Keenan Allen might be a cap casualty for them to get right in the long run. Khalil Mack too. I don’t think this is an instant turnaround at all, but winning 9 games next year would be pretty impressive.
They won 10 in 22/23 before that epic choke against the Jags with most of the same squad and won 9 the season before that though. Last season was the outlier for them over the last 4.

Saying that, I don't think they need a full rebuild just yet. A retool should have them back in the playoff mix pretty quickly. Whether their cap situation allows that remains to be seen but with the way some of these squads have been moving and navigating around the cap, I'm slowly starting to get on king j king j 's side about the cap not being real :lol:

The lack of buy in that seemed chronic last season under Staley won't be there so I expect a lot of their underachieving guys to go into the season with renewed focus.

Harbaugh's 9ers went 13-3 and got to OT of the NFCCG in year 1 after going 6-10 the year before. I don't think 9 games is unrealistic for them next season

Think we keep Keenan and cut Mike Williams instead. Bosa is gone for sure, likely Mack too but I think we find a way to keep him as well.

They won 10 in 22/23 before that epic choke against the Jags with most of the same squad and won 9 the season before that though. Last season was the outlier for them over the last 4.

Saying that, I don't think they need a full rebuild just yet. A retool should have them back in the playoff mix pretty quickly. Whether their cap situation allows that remains to be seen but with the way some of these squads have been moving and navigating around the cap, I'm slowly starting to get on king j king j 's side about the cap not being real :lol:

The lack of buy in that seemed chronic last season under Staley won't be there so I expect a lot of their underachieving guys to go into the season with renewed focus.

Harbaugh's 9ers went 13-3 and got to OT of the NFCCG in year 1 after going 6-10 the year before. I don't think 9 games is unrealistic for them next season
Yea, but the conference is better, the team is aging — Tuli and Slater are the best two young picks they’ve had in while? Ekeler is deep fried. Finally hitting on a draft of picks will be big.

I think Minter is good to make serious improvements to the defense right away.

This is the 6-10 roster that Harbaugh won with :lol:

Yea, but the conference is better, the team is aging — Tuli and Slater are the best two young picks they’ve had in while? Ekeler is deep fried. Finally hitting on a draft of picks will be big.

I think Minter is good to make serious improvements to the defense right away.

This is the 6-10 roster that Harbaugh won with :lol:

That roster is probably the most talented 6-10 roster I’ve ever seen.

Harbaugh a damn good football coach but he’s not God.

Bringing any kind of cultural relevance or importance to that franchise remains an impossible task. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom