OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

20240201_163844.jpg

I would take BB over Quinn. They got talent and possibly a franchise QB.
Don't think that was ever possible since WA hired Peters. Belichick seems pretty adamant about wanting more power over the construction of the team and staff.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

To any Commanders fans here. Allow me to explain what happened today. The circus of Josh Harris, Adam Peters and the rest of the front office asked 3 questions.

Question 1: what's the record of defensive head coaches vs offensive head coaches the last 3 playoffs?
Answer: 5-33

Question 2: who had the biggest choke job in Super Bowl history?
Answer: Dan Quinn

Question 3: what's the last thing he's done in the league?
Answer: gave up 6 TDs at home vs the youngest roster in the NFL.

The circus heard this and said Quinn our guy. Don't believe the front office attempt to act like Quinn was the guy all along. Ben Johnson was the guy and Peters dumbass didn't have a plan B. Same owner, same coach, same sorry *** Commanders. To hell with this franchise.

Don't think that was ever possible since WA hired Peters. Belichick seems pretty adamant about wanting more power over the construction of the team and staff.

Was this confirmed? I thought he was cool with just HC. I would only bring him on for that.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

To any Commanders fans here. Allow me to explain what happened today. The circus of Josh Harris, Adam Peters and the rest of the front office asked 3 questions.

Question 1: what's the record of defensive head coaches vs offensive head coaches the last 3 playoffs?
Answer: 5-33

Question 2: who had the biggest choke job in Super Bowl history?
Answer: Dan Quinn

Question 3: what's the last thing he's done in the league?
Answer: gave up 6 TDs at home vs the youngest roster in the NFL.

The circus heard this and said Quinn our guy. Don't believe the front office attempt to act like Quinn was the guy all along. Ben Johnson was the guy and Peters dumbass didn't have a plan B. Same owner, same coach, same sorry *** Commanders. To hell with this franchise.
I’m not tripping. I’d feel different if Johnson and Slowik went to other teams but both went back to their respective teams. I’m not ready to cry “Same ole Skins” because Harris didn’t want to give a rookie HC 100 mil/6 yrs or whatever. If those guys interviewed that well they would’ve got offers they couldn’t refuse.

I’m not tripping. I’d feel different if Johnson and Slowik went to other teams but both went back to their respective teams. I’m not ready to cry “Same ole Skins” because Harris didn’t want to give a rookie HC 100 mil/6 yrs or whatever. If those guys interviewed that well they would’ve got offers they couldn’t refuse.
I wanted the prom queen as the head coach. We ended up with the side chicken.

In addition to Kliff being OC, also got Marvin Lewis coming in as Assistant HC. This coaching staff is turning out to be the best we’ve had in forever. And thats even with me feeling iffy about Kliff

Rumor is Chip Kelly could be Quinn OC. I haven't heard from him since he coached Philadelphia. Can anyone give me insight on if this would be a good hire? I'm unfamiliar with his most recent work.

Back
Top Bottom