OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I will represent for my titans and trade our whole QB room for him (Levis, Malik, Mason, and I don’t even know if that bum Tannehill is still playing but you can have him either way)
It was a rhetorical question for the most part lol.

How is Fields a distraction? :lol: Dude has come off as pretty mild mannered and professional from what I've seen
*Makes 50 unprovoked posts about Justin Fields*

THE DISCOURSE SURROUNDING JUSTIN FIELDS IS DISTRACTING!!!

sddefault (1).jpg

So sam Howell gets praised…

But fields gets dogged…

Make it make sense…Howell pure garbage…
Getting real nasty in here
hollywoodmjpls.png

Sam Howell in one year as starter outdid all of Justin's first 3 years.. Both are terrible but at least one can actually throw the ball. His o-line was way worse than Justin's too but I guess the bad o line excuse is only reserved for Fields huh

Saying, Justin Fields is a distraction is not an attack on his character, but more so an indictment on the people that believe in something other than what we’ve seen from him thus far on the field.

Bomani ALWAYS jokes about teams can’t have backups that fans perceive are better than the starter. Last season he always brought up how fans thought Joe Flacco was better than Deshaun Watson and should take over. This a key reason why Joe Flacco didn’t get signed back to the Browns and Jameis did. The Cowboys went through the same thing with Dak & Cooper Rush the season before. Also, like it was stated before, this is most why Cam didn’t get many opportunities; transparently he’s too big of a name to be a backup.

Example, let’s say the Dolphins trade for Fields. Tua had one of the best season statistically for QB last year, and the Dolphins offense was one the top in the league. There are some NTers who think Fields RIGHT NOW is better than Tua and think it should be an open competition in training camp. Could you imagine if Tua had 2-3 rough games? :lol:

I’ve said before, Fields would have to backup a QB that is solidified like Mahomes, Allen or Jackson. The caveat to that is, those teams aren’t giving up high draft capital for a backup.

I just wanna know whats the story of following kirk freaking cousins from team to team... gots to be a personal relationship. Drop that story K Kierris
Been a lifelong Skins fan... Like most other Washington fans around my age(30) the team has been trash most of my life, particularly lacking in great QB. To that point Brad Johnson, Jason, and Brunell were the only decent QBs I had seen we had but neither of them were great. Fast forward a few years and we get RG3 and fam his rookie season was magical, it was legit the only time in my lifetime where I felt our future was bright and we were on our way to becoming perennial playoff favorites... Then the injury happens. Robert comes back the next season but something is clearly off and then the drama with shanny was going on. I'm not gonna say I predicted it but we as the season progressed I just had this guy feeling that Robert would never be the same again. I remained optimistic tho. Anyways throughout Robert's first 3 years Kirk played sparingly and got I'm not saying he looked amazing, in fact he looked as bad as Justin Fields at times, but something that stood out to me about him in those short stints was just his ability to make every throw and dude looked so natural and at home in the pocket. Fast forward to rg3 third year and I'm convinced at this point that Robert is damaged goods and that Kirk was our guy. I made this claim and I got called all types of fake fans for giving up on Robert and literally argued with other Washington fans that Kirk would be better than Robert if given a chance to show. Now remember I was arguing Kirk>>>Robert since the late half of their sophomore years so it was a very unpopular opinion and I was taking flack for almost two years... Fast forward to the 4th year and Kirk is out starting Qb and the rest is history. You asked if it was personal and in a way it is... I believed/supported Kirk when many thought he'd just be a career backup. It's been beautiful to watch my boy get paid and slang the rock. I'm not saying he's elite by any means but one thing is for sure with Kirk, if he's on your team the entire offense is gonna eat.

I would Keep fields and draft Caleb. Not dissimilar to what Washington did when they drafted RG3 and Kirkens Cousins

Back
Top Bottom