OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Damn, sad sad day. Hoping this is a way for him to try and get some more money from the Rams but it feels real.

Alright, make the trade for Fields and I'll see you guys in 2026.

It was damn near impossible to get lower than AD in the trenches AND you had to deal with his all world strength

What a career I know he’ll enjoy retirement

Mina been looking good lately
Dlu1txZ (1).png

Who would you rather have? I like Daniels a lot. Does Maye have mobility?

Both will be great under KoC

Yeah, I wouldn't be picky and trust KOC with either. I didn't watch a lot of UNC, but I think Maye can be legit. Sturdy and makes all the throws. KOCs offense is friendly to most competent Qs.

With Daniels, I'm more familiar with his time at ASU and I wasn't impressed; however, it appears he improved drastically and brings a more dynamic skillset, which I also like...

Essentially, if they're picking at 3, I'll be fine either way. Do not want JJ, but could be convinced otherwise if he really is an underrated prospect.

I haven't evaluated college Qs the last few years like I used to, so I'm just trusting the Vikes here.

Waiting for anyone to tell me why the Michigan offense wouldn’t have its hand forced to play through ‘both’ Corum and McCarthy 50-50 split, if JJ was actually the truth.

I want to be on the record saying this…

Jj McCarthy and Drake maye will be busts

Penix will be better than both

I think Maye will be good. The McCarthy hype seems be "he interviews so well". :lol:

My Giants should get Penix but knowing how they move they probably wont....

I want to be on the record saying this…

Jj McCarthy and Drake maye will be busts

Penix will be better than both

Folks know how I feel about Penix, but if he don't go to a team with a great Oline, he's gonna have a short career. He's not durable at all.

Maye’s had a lot of comparisons to Daniel Jones but better. I don’t watch UNC but I’m not drafting a QB from Duke or UNC.

I watched a lot of Michigan the last two years, I don’t see it at all with JJ.

Teams are so desperate for a QB, they will reach for Bo and JJ. I can see Bo going 12-17 and he sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom