OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

1710912149354.png

confused-white-persian-guardian.gif

Yall buggin, Jimmy belong as a backup QB. Maybe even a starter. I’ll gladly take him on the Giants.

Bro you're smoking that stuff.

Jimmy G might be the worst QB I've seen suit up for the Raiders in my lifetime.

Not saying he's the worst, but his play through 6 games last season definitely puts him in the conversation at the very very top of the list.

To give you a frame of reference for the level of **** I'm talking about.

1710914661813.jpeg

Not saying he's the worst, but his play through 6 games last season definitely puts him in the conversation at the very very top of the list.

1710914661813.jpeg
I forgot Aaron Brooks played for the Raiders

Jimmy can’t throw the ball for **** anymore. He lost out on his job to Aiden O’Connell who threw for 0 years across 3 quarters in a game.

1710914661813.jpeg

Since yall want data and pics.

Jimmy got a shot arm? Daniel has a shot arm, neck and knee. He’s cooked.

Also, every game Daniel Jones started last year, was a BLOW OUT and he had multiple games the offense didn’t have a touchdown. We were on pace to make history until he got hurt.

I don’t know Jimmy making but Daniel made 42 last year and makes around 45 this year and most people are begging for him to stay home.

IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg

Since yall want data and pics.

Jimmy got a shot arm? Daniel has a shot arm, neck and knee. He’s cooked.

Also, every game Daniel Jones started last year, was a BLOW OUT and he had multiple games the offense didn’t have a touchdown. We were on pace to make history until he got hurt.

I don’t know Jimmy making but Daniel made 42 last year and makes around 45 this year and most people are begging for him to stay home.

IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg

1. nobody asked for data or pics

2. Daniel jones being *** has nothing to do with Jimmy :lol:

In 2024 Jimmy is certainly bottom half of this list.

Probably...but that was only 7 names, 6 teams. Keep going 26 more times and Jimmy is the best some teams will get at backup. Thats the point. And backups at a certain point of available options comes down to more than just ability, as pointed out before and along the lines of what elpablo21 elpablo21 noted.

Back
Top Bottom