OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Watch Diggs be just as washed and toxic as he was last year in Buffalo. Big swing for the Texans but with that contract not sure it was worth the risk. Guess the plus for them is they have a lot of guys still on rookie deals so could take on the risk.

Diggs was toxic/had a locker room outburst saying he didn’t want to play with Cousins, there’s no shortage. Deal with it Atlanta and Houston I guess :lol:

This draft class seems to be deep at WR, even after the top 3. I can see why the Bills would make this move from just a headache and financial standpoint

This still doesn’t make sense in relation to the cap hit. Either Josh, McDermott or the GM must have just had enough.

We’re def drafting at least one receiver. I wouldn’t be mad if this was the move before the move to acquire Tee Higgins.

Thanks for the quality years Stef…. I have nothing left to say

giphy.gif

Vildor was not good, at all. Not too happy with this but seems the Lions are just signing a lot of mid guys at CB and hoping a couple can emerge as a legitimate option.

I trust Brad Holmes but have been underwhelmed by the moves to address this team need.

Ill take a good/decent diggs for the 1-2 years he will give us until he wants out. With Nico Collins still progressing, Dell coming back from injury, Schultz being a primary target, not sure how much he thinks hes going to get.

EDIT: notable other WRs include: noah brown (progressing), hutchinson (progressing), metchie (meh), veteran robert woods. WR room was kinda stacked BEFORE the Diggs trade.

Last edited:
Vikings' fan seeing Diggs traded again:

45c2b4e1b170322d375faf88be1a394e.gif

Based on Diggs contract he basically has a year left on his deal.

Interesting to see what the Bills do to put some weapons around Allen.

Diggs was already getting weened out of the offense down the stretch and in the playoffs but they also lost Gabe Davis.

Interesting in seeing what this Bills offense gonna look like.

damn Texans!!! Top5 offense is safe to say?

Bills are in shambles. All that **** talk about the Rams mortgaging the future and here we are

Free Josh Allen.

Calm down fam… Bills are not in shambles. They just let go of a malcontent and they have resources and draft capital to replace him.

I enjoyed Stefs time in Buffalo… but wr is becoming easier to find the next

Back
Top Bottom