OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Broncos jerseys suck, need to go back to the 80's Elway look with the Terrell Davis era as their throwbacks.

The Giants jerseys are a joke. Absolutely atrocious looking things. :smh: I hope that's just someone foolin on the internet.

Thread said I should be thankful though for Kirk.

1713813415599.gif

Broncos jerseys suck, need to go back to the 80's Elway look with the Terrell Davis era as their throwbacks.

The Giants jerseys are a joke. Absolutely atrocious looking things. :smh: I hope that's just someone foolin on the internet.

Or the orange crush/80s elway blue and orange. Not the navy blue. Keep the same logo with the Terrell Davis era uniforms just modified

The Falcons “may” have to sacrifice picks, there’s no precedent of a tampering team caught that has to give it to the team they tampered with.
NFL opened that Pandora’s box by letting AZ and Philly work out a pick swap settlement themselves for the Gannon tampering.

If it’s between ATL losing their FRP vs moving back a few spot via pick swap with MIN then ATL should do it.

Broncos unis are cool, their throwbykes are the best in that set though.

Need a road version of them or an all blue like in the mockup IATT IATT

Looking forward to seeing Houston's new unis, their color rush in particular look like they will be brazy based on the leaks.

Back
Top Bottom