OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Higgins is not considered a #1 doesn’t have a/multiple Pro bowls or All-Pros like JJ, CeeDee, Chase, St. Brown or Ayuik.
Honestly, I don’t think St. Brown is in the JJ, Chase, CeeDee, Ayuik category either. Too limited by purely being a slot guy IMO

I dunno, calling him simply a slot guy is a bit reductive :lol:

ARSB has been as productive as anyone through their first 3 years

He gets separation constantly no matter the route, 100% just as good as Aiyuk.

There's a reason he was 1st team All-Pro this passed season, he's improved his yards per target, per route, TD and yards every season.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don’t think St. Brown is in the JJ, Chase, CeeDee, Ayuik category either. Too limited by purely being a slot guy IMO

He’s not.. but obviously the contracts of these guys impact each other to varying degrees, which was my point

They’re all guys eligible for extensions and going demand north of 20 or even 30 per

Which is why I said I was glad eagles got Devonta’s deal done early

And St. Brown wasn’t a first round pick so he could negotiate a new contract after 3 years I believe. It’s kind of a cheat code for non first rounders who produce early

It’s kind of crazy how first round picks are handicapped if they actually produce and perform well. 5th year options and/or franchise tags.

2nd round and beyond can call ball out and get a deal after 3 years. :pimp:

And St. Brown wasn’t a first round pick so he could negotiate a new contract after 3 years I believe. It’s kind of a cheat code for non first rounders who produce early

Devonta was same year, waddle too.. Micah too

That’s why y’all got the big double eligible.. shoulda extended ceedee last year before this huge season

Well earned :pimp:, best in the game at what he does

Love the continual evolution of this meme :lol:

Bengals invested a 1st round pick in Jonah Williams (11th in 2019). Chase went in 2021

They technically addressed the position before drafting him and Burrow, Jonah just hasn’t pulled his weight. They’re definitely drafting a LT this year though my

According to that prettyrickey dude on twitter, the Giants have made an offer on Aiyuk, with the idea of drafting a QB in the first. We’ll see.

His usage from the slot has decreased each year since his rookie season. He’s closer to lining up in the slot 50% of the time than primarily.

Wish they’d stop giving my Cowboys a OL in the first.

We need to go defense. Edge rusher, DB or DT.

B-Murph II, Cooper DeSean, Laiatu or one of the other DBs. MAYBE worthy or Adonai.

Or Keon Coleman in the 3rd round.

Back
Top Bottom