OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

1711564571653.png
giphy.gif

I remember the same criticism being aimed at Josh Allen early on :lol:

Can always be worked on and you can always count on the rules to disincentivize defenders from really going after QB's in open field like they used to.

Can always be worked on and you can always count on the rules to disincentivize defenders from really going after QB's in open field like they used to.

Josh Allen is listed at 6’5” 237 pounds, Daniels is 6’4” 210 pounds, I think it’s more so he’s pretty skinny and a defender will break him in half :lol:

Are we thinking he can’t fill out more?

Cam Newton was 6’5” 250.

Has NOTHING to do with bulk. Getting constantly hit by NFL defenders adds up, no matter who you are.

Like I said, he’s got a lot of RGIII in terms of not having the wherewithal to get down, slide or avoid hits when scrambling.

Jayden has that “goofiness” that RGIII ran with.

Russell Wilson is the best I’ve seen in terms of scrambling and avoiding hits

Cam Newton was 6’5” 250.

Has NOTHING to do with bulk. Getting constantly hit by NFL defenders adds up, no matter who you are.

Like I said, he’s got a lot of RGIII in terms of not having the wherewithal to get down, slide or avoid hits when scrambling.

Jayden has that “goofiness” that RGIII ran with.

Russell Wilson is the best I’ve seen in terms of scrambling and avoiding hits
He’ll be coached to get down. RG3 was a straight line runner while Jayden looks to have some shiftiness.

I think the whole weight/frame thing is overblown. Anybody can get hurt on any play. Took big hits and still didn’t miss any significant time in college. He’ll put on weight like Lamar had to. His OC will have to coach him up to get the first and get down.

Not even close to the same

Josh Allen still gives defenders open shots on him every game. The difference is he built like a DE.

Jayden has a similar build to Lamar, but Lamar has mastered the art of not getting hit. Bro has a scary 6th sense about him.

Same thing with Kyler. Because of his baseball background he’s probably the best slider we’ve ever seen.

Jayden gotta get that figured out. Imagine giving Myles Garrett a free hit

I remember Vick talking about the Falcons sending him to Braves spring ball and he just couldn’t get it.

Last edited:
He’ll be coached to get down. RG3 was a straight line runner while Jayden looks to have some shiftiness.

I think the whole weight/frame thing is overblown. Anybody can get hurt on any play. Took big hits and still didn’t miss any significant time in college. He’ll put on weight like Lamar had to. His OC will have to coach him up to get the first and get down.

Have you seen Jayden scramble? He’s a straight line runner as well. He has little to no wiggle

That highlight reel of him taking those hit should be alarming. And that’s only at the college level. It’s hard to break habits. All’s I know is, dude better make business decisions and run out of bounds or slide.

Him dropping that shoulder versus NFL defenders is not going to end well

Back
Top Bottom