OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Also the Falcons have important decisions to make on Kyle Pitts and Drake London. You want a capable QB to maximize their opportunities and see what you have.

Kirk fits that mold.
How’s that defense

People forget Vikings offense were putting up numbers but defense gave up way more points :lol:

Of course he has a piss poor record

That's exactly what we did. We're going to see Kirk Cousins end our season on a late game int while we fall to 8-9, miss the playoffs, and people in this thread will still think he's a good Qb because "He ThreW FoR 4,000 YaRds"

Mind you he has had one of, if not the best group of offensive weapons in the league since he's been in Minnesota :rofl:
Tbf I do think that’s worse case scenario and I’m hoping it don’t go that route. Yea coming off a ACL not what it used to be for players but I can’t just get that thought out my head with a 36 year old QB.

The only thing I know for a fact is we will have a fully competent offense now with Ridder banished to the shadow realm and we better win the division.

You could be right, it could be something else. Bears GM asking price could have been too high and everyone moved on. The rumors were he asked for a first which didn’t make sense. I thought it would be around a 5th rounder. He hasn’t been great and has a contract to be picked up.

49ers and Rams have QBs, I only mentioned them because of their coaching.

I’m trading for Fields before I overpay Baker and Kirk.

No clue why the Giants aren’t going for him. Drew Lock is basically edgier Daniel Jones. Only way this is acceptable is if they’re 1000% drafting a QB which it sounds like they’re committed to.
So you're trading for Fields, a guy who can't read defenses or throw receivers open, before you pay two QBs who have led multiple teams to the playoffs... This sir, is why you're on a sneaker forum arguing with us instead of the running a team's front office.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

ExGorbZXIAUFbJj.jpg

Last edited:
Why would you pay a QB 200 mill unless you expect to play in meaningful games? You see my point? If we're going to be a 8 win team, just trade for Fields.

This is misgiving right here. Y’all know competent QBs get paid in the NFL. Make a few pro bowls and consistently put up numbers, even slightly above average, they’re guaranteed 100-200 million

I hate when money is brought up to compare QBs. The position gets paid above all. Everyone knows it. It’s the one position where money isn’t a proper measuring stick

Can’t believe that many people are THAT down on fields…he had a nice lil run second half of last season that proved he could play in this league imo…I’ve seen way worst QBs get chance after chance , ie Sam Darnold…

Dude is very young, and we all know situations matter for young QBs, ie Brock purdy…is purdy successful in Chicago? Nah. Is there an OC out there that can unlock fields potential? IMO yes.

I’d take a flyer on bro personally…I like his game alot…I see alot of potential that in the right hands can be molded into Beast…

Everybody joking his comments to the coach…which was silly I’ll admit…but he had his best games of his career after that…

It’ll never happen, but we know Mcvay, Andy, Shanahan and a few others would have dude looking all world…

Situations matter, and he was in by far the worst one to start his career…

Yea I'm not ready to write off Fields this quickly yet either. I think he deserves another chance elsewhere.
He's basically in the same boat as Mac right now.

Not writing either of them off yet but they'll both have to work their asses off to impress someone enough to give them another shot at starting.

He's got a lot of the tools to be good, just gonna need a better situation to hopefully put it all together.

Back
Top Bottom