OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

IMG_1039.jpeg

The **** is this headline
not-surprised.gif

The Kirk thing is possibly a lose-lose for Atlanta and Minnesota. We were never gonna match that contract and now we’re out here with everyone knowing we want to trade up, and for Atlanta I don’t think Valhalla is going to happen.

Where ya'll tryna draft up to? Top 3?

Where ya'll tryna draft up to? Top 3?
If we want JJ McCarthy, maybe just 4. And hope this is not the case.

It seems they like Maye also though just based on reports, whether Washington would move off No. 2 and go with Howell I am skeptical about. I don’t think NE moves.

Apparently one of the writers on the article is a source cause they was there 😂
IMG_1041.jpeg
Just slanging it with Rodgers but finding the opportune time when he is pedestalized to an erroneous VP candidate to report. We are truly lost.

If we want JJ McCarthy, maybe just 4. And hope this is not the case.

It seems they like Maye also though just based on reports, whether Washington would move off No. 2 and go with Howell I am skeptical about. I don’t think NE moves.
Commodores super done with Howell. :lol:

Penix should be there at 11. To me Penix got a higher ceiling than McCarthy, I'm not understanding this recent hype for McCarthy. They wasn't talking about him like this during the season. This always happens leading up to the draft.

Lowkey I think this is true. The stadium has been dead. Maybe not empty but energy wise it’s been dead for years and only fills up for saints games cause of how heated that rivalry is. It would take a lot to bring the enthusiasm back and in all honestly Kirk ain’t that kinda guy to do that, exciting is the last word anyone would use to describe him. Not saying he needs to be or that’s a necessary thing but it is what it is. I worked there for years in college and people spent more time on the concourse than watching the game.
People gonna need to see this team winning some games and actually look like they going somewhere before becoming invested again
You from the A so you know what it is…One of those places where it depends on how good the team is if the stadium gon be jumping on or not…Too much other stuff to distract you in that city so folks don’t check for losers there, I was living there right after Vick and NOBODY cared bout the falcons and I would guess the interest level wasn’t too different the last couple seasons :lol:

Back
Top Bottom