Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

The last 2 NFL Champions opening the 2011 season at Lambeau Field.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

389210.jpg

pimp.gif

Discuss.

At first, I didn't know if I should say "Why is Brees wearing a Packers hat?" or "Why is Rodgers son wearing a Brees jersey?" 
laugh.gif

Should be a great game, looking forward for the season to start. 9/11 can't come any sooner.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The last 2 NFL Champions opening the 2011 season at Lambeau Field.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

389210.jpg

pimp.gif

Discuss.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that pic.

Two best teams in the NFC kicking off the season.
pimp.gif

Out of curiousity, has a road team ever beat the defending Super Bowl champions in these Thurday game season openers?

Fellow Packers brethren....

I'm long overdue on getting my Rodgers authentic.

Do I get the Home or Away jersey?

(already have an authentic Favre Away framed)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Fellow Packers brethren....

I'm long overdue on getting my Rodgers authentic.

Do I get the Home or Away jersey?

(already have an authentic Favre Away framed)

I tend to rotate home and away when buying a jersey. I have a road favre authentic, then i got the Jennings home jersey. Next one will be a road. prob next year when Nike takes over. cause the Reebok ones will be cheap and the Nike might be better jerseys.
I also want to wait to see if Finley signs long term cause ill get his.

Saints will still have issues stopping the run all season, Green Bay is the better team so I will side with them
pimp.gif

Its time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by primetime21

saints 33-30
Shocking coming from a guy with WP #34 in his avy
happy.gif

Honestly, I think this is a close game- would be surprised to see either team win by 7 or more.

Key however, is that I don't think the Saints can outright stop the Packers, and if N.O. can't run- which I don't see them doing, its going to put a lot of pressure on Brees and the WRs to come up on every play.  I'll take my chances with the Packers secondary vs. the NO WRs.  Graham might do some damage, but I don't know that Brees has enough "bullets in his gun" to go to battle with GB in Lambeau in the national TV season opener. Place is gonna be hoppin!
pimp.gif
Trying to get there with my sons and get lucky but Friday is a work/school day.
tired.gif

i want new orleans to win.. but green bay should (not going say will)

hopefully both teams get beat up in their divisions (only 'easy' team out of the 8 is carolina)

Back
Top Bottom