OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Jerry with the maggot talk, over or under 100 million all the same. Even broke dudes are sexual deviants. Just some nasty people on this earth. I NEVER trust dudes who are obsessed with sex. Dudes liable to have sex with anything.

I loved this era of Bills jerseys

IMG_5670.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg
IMG_5672.jpeg

Also, how high is this guy

IMG_5673.png

IMG_5675.jpeg

Sure this has been discussed, but did Caleb have an issue with Stroud giving him advice? Seems crazy if he did.
Such an overblown story. Dude been in the league a year so was just telling him don’t be discouraged.

Last edited:
Such an overblown story. Did been in the league a year so was just telling him don’t be discouraged.

Definitely overblown, because it happens allll the time, but I do find it annoying. Houston and Stroud won..it always comes off as the winning guy just talking cause they happy and got the W. If they lose, less likely to do the same and just send him a text or something. You ain't Mahomes level yet, man...I don't wanna hear nothing from any opponent after an L, regardless. Especially after not playing all that well anyway...just blowing smoke. :lol:

This has all the makings of a Panthers W against the Raiders today :lol:

only thing missing is a head coach who was on the couch last week and a QB that was signed just 48 hours ago

Back
Top Bottom