Official NFL Week-In-Review Thread - Week 2 Dolphins lose by 50 to Insert Random NFL Team Here

Chiefs don’t have the name brand receivers but give some credit. Even the depth players have produced last 2 seasons. Run game is what needs to get figured out. Thompson is the only hope on the roster

Great to see D Rob step up yesterday when the Raiders were keying in on Sammy all day. He was getting a lot of buzz coming out of camp and Mahomes mentioned him as the guy who would step up after 'Reek got hurt. Can't forget one of the 'quietest' 107 yards from Kelce either.

I believe some of that had to do with Fisher being out but I agree the lack of a running game has been a concern so far. I believe Shady still has something left in the tank but he now has an apparent ankle injury. Might find out sooner than later what the young fella can do.

Also man that broncos roughing the passer and blowing the play dead on the saints are 2 horrendous calls

Lost in that blown call is that outside of Megamind blessing him before his HGH wheels fell off, head Donkey has not found one serviceable QB in his tenure as GM. Overrated as a QB because of Terrell, overrated as a GM because of Von Miller
ibmYZQR.png

Kyler has impressed.
Lamar followed up.
Dak has impressed. Cowboys winning the division.
Eagles depth got exposed
The Colts won’t miss Andrew Luck
Fournette sucks
The Dolphins are being annoying with a tank that’s not gonna work. Trade us Minkah tho.
Bears didn’t deserve to win but Mitch is so bad I don’t even care. Lol Bears hyping him pre-season to wanting him gone by week 2

Packers looked much improved but still have a lot to figure out. 2-0 against the division in the meantime and they look like they will figure it out. Hell of a start LaFluer. It’s a damn weird feeling wishing a team to throw against us.

We got a defense !!

upload_2019-9-16_8-31-22.jpeg

Last edited:
Eagles depth got exposed

And it only took both starting WRs, 1 of the 2 TEs to go down and LT to go down.. o and the starting NT to go down last week and the backup NT to go down this week

To lose in the finals seconds because of a great play, then a dropped pass and then finally coming up short by less than a foot on 4th down

O and the QB getting called for giving himself up on a 2 point try that would have meant all that was needed was a field goal to win

But maybe just maybe the rookie and special teams guy will play better with a week to prepare and actually being in the game plan significantly

Something tells me if the shoe were on the other foot, this wouldn't be your argument.

i've been pointing out the value of specific guys beyond dak and zeke on the cowboys all offseason

i've said i'll be happy if the cowboys choose or unable to resign byron jones.. i've also said i would love for my team to sign him

i've pointed out the value that tyrion smith has to the team and what his absence would mean (whether because of injury or because he becomes a cap casualty).. and that even hurt he's still easily 1 of the best LTs in the league, like trent williams is

shhhh one of my running talking points on the cowboys was the impact the 40% of the Oline that changed from zeke's rookie year to year 2 and the impact that had.. even with the other 60% being all pros and if not the best at worst 2nd best at their positions

we've seen the cowboys without amari.. we've seen the cowboys without certain guys in recent seasons.. beyond demarcus lawrence, taco charlton is the only guy i can name on that dline and he's about to be gone

Also with patty having another easy 400+ yards and 4 TDs and zero INTs...

We gotta have some talks with those regression folks

we've seen the cowboys without amari.. we've seen the cowboys without certain guys in recent seasons.. beyond demarcus lawrence, taco charlton is the only guy i can name on that dline and he's about to be gone
And that says everything it needs to say about your position on this... Taco can't even get on the field because they've got 2 or 3 deep worth of guys better than he is.

You not paying attention beyond the two games against the Eagles every year doesn't mean there isn't depth beyond Demarcus Lawrence and Byron Jones. :lol:

Yes, Yes you can.

Capture.JPG

This team isnt winning 8 games in the next 3 years yet alone next year

Well, that isn't exactly what he said. He said compete next year, LIKE 8-8. Sort of like Clev last year with the 7-8-1 and he would call that a success. He didn't guarantee 8-8 man. :lol:

And it won't take 3 years to win 8 games. You guys don't like tanking but we went 1-15 once and won 11 games the very next year. Relax with all the half a decade, it'll never work, all the other regurgitated takes.

Well, that isn't exactly what he said. He said compete next year, LIKE 8-8. Sort of like Clev last year with the 7-8-1 and he would call that a success. He didn't guarantee 8-8 man. :lol:

And it won't take 3 years to win 8 games. You guys don't like tanking but we went 1-15 once and won 11 games the very next year. Relax with all the half a decade, it'll never work, all the other regurgitated takes.

The browns went 1-36 under Hue before they went 7-8-1

Capture.JPG

Yall keep acting like this browns thing was a 1 year deal. It absolutely was not.

They accumulated a **** load of late first round picks, whiffed on most of them, fired their GM, then brought in a special draft consultant before they even started getting successful on some of these picks.

Taking 3 years to go 8-8 is probably the most realistic projection. And that’s if they don’t **** up.

^This. I don't even think the Browns were this talent depleted when they started tanking though. They at least had a decent offensive line.

This isn't Madden where every single first rounder comes in immediately and contributes and top players dont bust.

:lol: Man if I'm the Dolphins there aint any way I'm taking one of the QBs at the top of this draft in April... You're gonna be horrendous again. Hold the line and get Trevor Lawrence.

Trade back and stack draft capital and do what you can to get him protection and playmakers in place early.

And that says everything it needs to say about your position on this... Taco can't even get on the field because they've got 2 or 3 deep worth of guys better than he is.

You not paying attention beyond the two games against the Eagles every year doesn't mean there isn't depth beyond Demarcus Lawrence and Byron Jones. :lol:

Your team over drafted taco charlton, not sure why that’s funny to you

I know randy Gregory, Tyrone Crawford and Robert Quinn too

:lol: Man if I'm the Dolphins there aint any way I'm taking one of the QBs at the top of this draft in April... You're gonna be horrendous again. Hold the line and get Trevor Lawrence.

Trade back and stack draft capital and do what you can to get him protection and playmakers in place early.

Which I would have ZERO problem doing. But......if we tank like this and Tua is there and we don't take him, I'm pretty sure Miami turns into a war zone. :lol:

If we landed at 2 and Tua was off the board, then I would have absolutely no problem waiting another year for Lawrence. Hell, there are SOME, I said SOME, who want to draft Tua, then still take Lawrence next year. Now that's when you know folks just gotta have a QB in they life. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom