Official NFL Week-In-Review Thread - Week 2 Dolphins lose by 50 to Insert Random NFL Team Here

Here was Sashi Browns drafts from 2015-2017 before he got fired and they had all their picks from tanking

Browns 2015 draft.JPG
Browns 2016 Draft.JPG
Browns 2017 Draft.JPG

There are three players on that list still giving a decent contribution to the browns

Does what’s his face run a 3-4 or 4-3, cause that DE from OSU is nice and worth the top spot

Don’t know about the OTs

The browns went 1-36 under Hue before they went 7-8-1

Capture.JPG

Yall keep acting like this browns thing was a 1 year deal. It absolutely was not.

They accumulated a **** load of late first round picks, whiffed on most of them, fired their GM, then brought in a special draft consultant before they even started getting successful on some of these picks.

Exactly, under Hue. That don't speak for the people in charge today. Browns been horrible forever, we know that, but the crew in charge NOW has not been there for 3+ years losing 35+ times.

It's not the same example, it's just the closest example we have NFL wise.

Depending on if we really do flip Minkah, Drake, maybe even Howard, I'm gonna start thinking it's the late 80's haul of Cowboy draft picks they had for Hershel. Jimmy nailed damn near every pick back then tho. :lol:

Exactly, under Hue. That don't speak for the people in charge today. Browns been horrible forever, we know that, but the crew in charge NOW has not been there for 3+ years losing 35+ times.

It's not the same example, it's just the closest example we have NFL wise.

Depending on if we really do flip Minkah, Drake, maybe even Howard, I'm gonna start thinking it's the late 80's haul of Cowboy draft picks they had for Hershel. Jimmy nailed damn near every pick back then tho. :lol:

That's the point. The browns tanking for picks didn't start under current management, it started under Sashi Brown. The Browns let a man who sucked *** at drafting trade for a bunch of picks, whiff on those picks, then fired him when they realized he sucked. The browns didn't just do this for a year though.

The browns had 6 first rounders, 3 second rounders, and 6 third rounders from 2015-2017 and basically hit on one pick.

Unless the Dolphins fire everyone who allowed them to be so ****ty after this season, I don't really see them turning it around in a year.

Last edited:
The Browns STILL had talent too. An elite OL, talented RBs in Duke Johnson & Crowell, Josh Gordon, Joe Haden, and other talented players on defense.

Pieces that could help a QB.

Miami’s roster is depleted.

Miami’s roster is depleted.

well it's going be soon.. but they still got a couple pieces to trade.. i think both RBs are solid.. minkah at least at this moment, howard and i think maybe 1 or 2 other dudes

That's the point. The browns tanking for picks didn't start under current management, it started under Sashi Brown. The Browns let a man who sucked *** at drafting trade for a bunch of picks, whiff on those picks, then fired him when they realized he sucked. The browns didn't just do this for a year though.

The browns had 6 first rounders, 3 second rounders, and 6 third rounders from 2015-2017 and basically hit on one pick.

Unless the Dolphins fire everyone who allowed them to be so ****ty after this season, I don't really see them turning it around in a year.

I mean.......They did fire everyone who allowed this to happen, minus the GM who is left behind, Chris Grier. (and I imagine he is ok since the tank is coming from the owner down)

Tannebaum and Gase are gone. Grier was a figurehead with Baum, now has control.

We are cleaning up, clearing out all the old regimes at once. Reshad Jones is the last piece from the Parcells/Ireland crew, Tannehill was the last real Ireland guy, then the Philbin/baum era, and then Gase/baum.

Grier and the new coach Flores (who I will assume knew this was coming) have been plotting this tank for several months. This has been known. WE SIGNED RYAN ****ING FITZPATRICK FOLKS, this isn't a well kept secret, but somehow the media is just week 1, learning that in fact, the Miami Dolphins are tanking. :lol:

Apparently even the Tunsil trade didn't alert them to the fact that we are tanking. It's 2019 and we still have media asking if teams are or aren't tanking. How can you not know that months in advance? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom