OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Booo.... HEY EDMONTON... SEGUIN IS BETTER!!!

nerd.gif
Tyler could still go first. Either way, the B's are picking up a player who, by all accounts, will be excellent for many years to come.

Thanks Burkie.

numero dos...i can dig it.

i'd be happy with either tyler or taylor...i think taylor is more valuable to us in the short run, but hey you can't go wrong with tyler. please please please DO NOT trade away this pick, chiarelli. i will whoop your designer glasses wearing metrosexual +$@ if you try and pull some ******ed #$$$ like that with this pick

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Taylor Hall just looked like a d-bag last night on NHL on the Fly. I dont like that kid.
His eyebrows had me
laugh.gif
 looking like the McDonalds arches
smh.gif

GingersAintBad & Proshares
 we need a Special Devils signature.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Taylor Hall just looked like a d-bag last night on NHL on the Fly. I dont like that kid.
He may look like one, but kid can play. I work for the London Knights, and see both Windsor and Plymouth when they come to town. Hall buried a snapper top shelf off a dangle that I've never seen in all my years watching hockey-- just incredible. 

I'm no good w/sigs man I just stole the Avs theme they had when Bourque was there trying to win the cup. 16W2B#1.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm no good w/sigs man I just stole the Avs theme they had when Bourque was there trying to win the cup. 16W2B#1.
I was thinking of doing a countdown sig before, but I know some members get pretty creative with the color blendings and fonts.

go hawks
pimp.gif
can't wait for the red wings vs coyotes game tonight I think that's going to be a good series.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

So fired up!
seriously man. cannot wait for things to get underway.
how's everyone's beard looking? i keep getting comments at work about why im not clean shaven like usual

My beard is itchy. Haven't grown it out since last year. I'm not used to it
laugh.gif
I was at the gym this morning running it just felt really weird.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by dmxfury

So fired up!
seriously man. cannot wait for things to get underway.
how's everyone's beard looking? i keep getting comments at work about why im not clean shaven like usual

I have the chin strap outline usually going, and that's where it's at now, but it's capable of growing very "bum" like. 
laugh.gif

so @%%#+$$ pumped...bout to head out to glendale in about an hour so i can get there and truly experience my first playoff hockey game...im at game 1 and my bro is going to game 4 in the joe....lets go yotes!!!

YEAH! GENO! He needs to play like he did last year for this team to have a chance to repeat

Back
Top Bottom