OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I'd get both but limited to 400 pairs each from what I heard. Defiantly not trying to pay resell on them like that

The Atmos Safari 0s are :wow:! Why did they have to be limited to only Japan? :smh: I'd rather get them over the AMD MC Ultras.

Last edited:
I'm really liking these...But I know re-sale prices are already going to be ridiculous =(

I saw a possible pair of the safari on eBay for $650. They only had generic pics nothing in hand but already way above what I'm willing to pay

Hmm...May have a chance to get the Safari pair under $300...But not sure if they're worth that.

As good as they look, I can't bring myself to pay over $250 for the Atmos Safari. [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Hmm...May have a chance to get the Safari pair under $300...But not sure if they're worth that.
If it is a legit pair I think as limited as it is I would probably go $300 but not much above that. I paid a little more for a ds pair of Oregon foams but that was a grail shoe for me. These as much as I love zeros not so much

Safaris and Tigers are reselling for about  $ 250 in Japan as of now and they are going to be on NikeID for a week (not clear if Japan only or worldwide) with just slightly different options. After seeing them in person i won't be going out of my way to get a pair...

Last edited:

Safaris and Tigers are reselling for about  $ 250 in Japan as of now and they are going to be on NikeID for a week (not clear if Japan only or worldwide) with just slightly different options. After seeing them in person i won't be going out of my way to get a pair...
They don't look that great in person?

I was about to make a bid on the Tigers, but I decided to stop.

I don't really like the green hue on the Tigers, it's too light and flashy compared to the AM1 imo... Anyway it's all about personal preference. Here's an horrible shot i took before passin on them

^Thanks for the insight, I think I just want them because I struck out on the AM1 versions lol.

That's good to hear. I saw two pairs on Instagram where the patch (?) on the tongues were different and I thought it might be coming to NikeID eventually. Hopefully this will be available worldwide.

I don't really like the green hue on the Tigers, it's too light and flashy compared to the AM1 imo... Anyway it's all about personal preference. Here's an horrible shot i took before passin on them
They are definitely lighter than the AM1. I couldn't find much pictures of the 3M parts of the shoe online; only one for the Safaris. I wanted to see if that black swoosh on the Tigers was 3M.

That's good to hear. I saw two pairs on Instagram where the patch (?) on the tongues were different and I thought it might be coming to NikeID eventually. Hopefully this will be available worldwide.

They are definitely lighter than the AM1. I couldn't find much pictures of the 3M parts of the shoe online; only one for the Safaris. I wanted to see if that black swoosh on the Tigers was 3M.
I'm 99% positive that there is no 3M on the Tiger camo pair. If i remember well the only 3M parts are the olive swoosh and logo on the Safari.

I'm 99% positive that there is no 3M on the Tiger camo pair. If i remember well the only 3M parts are the olive swoosh and logo on the Safari.
Actually both the Safari and Tiger Camo pairs have 3M on both the inner and outer swooshes, tongue tag and the back nike lettering.

The Nike ID version will have the option to choose from 5 different tongue tags and will also be exclusive to japan for about a week starting from tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry for the misinformation but i didn't notice it in the short time i had'em in hand

Really tempted to grab a pair...Just not sure if the offered price is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom