OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

[emoji]128077[/emoji] Any sizing advice will be appreciated. 
yeah, thats why i am going there..i was told tts works fine and maybe you can size down half size since they are too soft...

regarding availability, from what i saw so far, all stores that had the last years am day am1s will have the AMZ..last year it was fairly easy to cop..why not possible this year?

It's a decent looking shoe but I'm just not sold on on the historical pitch when they used tech that wasn't available when it was supposedly rendered, no knock on anybody just sharing my opinion.

It's a decent looking shoe but I'm just not sold on on the historical pitch when they used tech that wasn't available when it was supposedly rendered, no knock on anybody just sharing my opinion.

I agree, nike knows that people love a great story, so they create one here so people will lap it up.

Nike lab release ? Oh they fire now.

JK but for real these pretty dope but ima pass.

Last edited:
Glad they are not very popular hopefully easier to pick up. I like them - couldn't care for the marketing bs - they look nice to me.

This shoe would never be looked at if it wasn't for the "story" behind them. 

Wrong

pics surfaced in Jan and there wasn't any info behind them

Does Nike Lab mean I'm SOL at Foot Locker? I pretty much stick to SB's these days

Last edited:
These are dope. I just came on here wondering if this thread would be in the Nike forum (since they never released before) or the Nike Retro forum (since they were conceived so long ago). Here they are...

These are a must cop for me. I like the electric blue offsetting the navy. I think this have a QS label on them.

Last edited:

Same thoughts here. These would be much better with traditional Air Max materials instead of the Fuse.

I just realized the tongue is not separated from the rest of the shoe. I wonder how this will affect the fit.

Last edited:
For some reason, I'm angered by these socks.
those socks look as stressed I was trying to get the Patch pack last week 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom