OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Sizing wise..in terms of length half down from tts.since they are snug because of the sock-type is tts...i went half size down..if you have wide feet go for tts..if narrow half down and you ll still have space..will write more later

How would you compare their fit to the Gel Lyte 5? ( Asic )

I wear a 13 in those, but my regular shoe size is 12.

Thanks

They remind me of those janoski AMs.... really on the fence, but mostly because of sizing... 

The whole sock thing kind of bothers me because I have a wider foot with a high instep (best of both worlds...not). 

Guess I'll go true to size and see if I regret it. Luckily, Nike has an awesome return policy. 
smokin.gif

Trying to gauge how hard these will be to cop. People gonna be bringing the bots out for these or na?

Man if these had a mudguard and mesh I might be tempted. Not a fan of the sock toe box or the Navy colorway, kinda look like a Dad shoe.

How would you compare their fit to the Gel Lyte 5? ( Asic )

I wear a 13 in those, but my regular shoe size is 12.

Thanks

so should we go Tts?
weir fitting reminds of RF x PUMA Disc COA. my usual size in Air Max 1 is 11.5US(what i consider as TTS). My size in COAs was 11US...and AMZ are 11US. regarding COAs, many people went TTS because of the sock type of the shoe..it was difficult to put on..but then they had extra room in the toebox area.. i have normal feet and i prefer snug fitting so i went half down from TTS. I cannot really tell you what you should choose..if you want to feel the shoe normal-loose go TTS(with some extra room in the toebox area) if you want snug you can size down half..

it is a weird fitting..from heel till were toes start theiy are snug..toebox area is relatively roomy.i guess the most safe way from all is TTS(same as GL5 for me)

weir fitting reminds of RF x PUMA Disc COA. my usual size in Air Max 1 is 11.5US(what i consider as TTS). My size in COAs was 11US...and AMZ are 11US. regarding COAs, many people went TTS because of the sock type of the shoe..it was difficult to put on..but then they had extra room in the toebox area.. i have normal feet and i prefer snug fitting so i went half down from TTS. I cannot really tell you what you should choose..if you want to feel the shoe normal-loose go TTS(with some extra room in the toebox area) if you want snug you can size down half..

it is a weird fitting..from heel till were toes start theiy are snug..toebox area is relatively roomy.i guess the most safe way from all is TTS(same as GL5 for me)

Thanks for the info. For people with wide feet, sounds like a shoe you want to size up in, half to full.

I have a wide foot, and could not get my foot inside a Coa size 12 or Gel Lyte V size 12. So I'm gonna roll with a size 13.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. For people with wide feet, sounds like a shoe you want to size up in, half to full.

I have a wide foot, and could not get my foot inside a Coa size 12 or Gel Lyte V size 12. So I'm gonna roll with a size 13.
these are slightly more snug compared to COAs in the same size mate..length wise consider them exactly the same(but i guess length comes second if you cannot put your foot inside the shoe first

wack that the SNKRS App is only on apple products

*edit* nvm got on the android wait list

Last edited:
ya'll really digging these? Maybe it's this first colorway...

time will tell if they grow on me...

you should be good. Especially if @locobans  is on the case! Dude is a real G!

PS If anyone in here pays over $200 for these....We can fade bruh! Don't do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom