OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Pulled the trigger on a couple pairs about five weeks back and pair one of two just landed at my doorstep early this morning. I was pretty hyped when these dropped on ID (even more so because I had an extra 20% coupon to use) but was a little scared as I monitored this thread and seen some of the pairs come in.

That being said, I am EXTREMELY happy with this first pair
nthat.gif

Side View:
What did you choose for the overlay options? White base with white translucent overlay?

Did anyone else get their IDs shipped to them from Vietnam? Or do they all get shipped from there? First time getting IDs so I wasn't sure how long it would take to be delivered.

Last edited:

What did you choose for the overlay options? White base with white translucent overlay?

Did anyone else get their IDs shipped to them from Vietnam? Or do they all get shipped from there? First time getting IDs so I wasn't sure how long it would take to be delivered.
Mine came from Vietnam, Via Hong Kong.

Yup - white translucent.

Ordered 4/10, Shipped out on 5/16 from Chi Minh, Vietnam, Showed up on my doorstep on 5/18. So the turnaround from Vietnam to the US was pretty damn quick.

Pulled the trigger on a couple pairs about five weeks back and pair one of two just landed at my doorstep early this morning. I was pretty hyped when these dropped on ID (even more so because I had an extra 20% coupon to use) but was a little scared as I monitored this thread and seen some of the pairs come in.

That being said, I am EXTREMELY happy with this first pair :nthat:

Side View:

View media item 2036772
Details! White on white speckles were a nice touch:

View media item 2036773
Sole:

View media item 2036775

So mean, nice job!

Second pair just landed. Can't front - I'm pretty disappointed with these. Modeled off another classic colorway (Inneva Woven NRG, Fragment Sock Darts, Jordan 4 Oreo). I REALLY wanted to like these, and they are so close to being dope, but it's hard for me to get over the mesh. The grey/silver underlay really kills it. If it was a solid black mesh like the build renderings these would be money. Unfortunately, they aren't. May consider hitting these with some dye, but more they're more than likely going back to the nearest Nike store....

What do y'all think?

View media item 2042506

Last edited:
Second pair just landed. Can't front - I'm pretty disappointed with these. Modeled off another classic colorway (Inneva Woven NRG, Fragment Sock Darts, Jordan 4 Oreo). I REALLY wanted to like these, and they are so close to being dope, but it's hard for me to get over the mesh. The grey/silver underlay really kills it. If it was a solid black mesh like the build renderings these would be money. Unfortunately, they aren't. May consider hitting these with some dye, but more they're more than likely going back to the nearest Nike store....

What do y'all think?

View media item 2042506
They look just like mine that are going back :lol:

What do y'all think?

View media item 2042506

So much potential. The midsole with speckles looks good, but if only it was a true black mesh upper. :smh: at Nike for this goof.

What do y'all think?

View media item 2042506

I personally think they look sick! I wish I did this instead of the one I did. All navy with a Grey sole. What size are these out of curiosity

I personally think they look sick! I wish I did this instead of the one I did. All navy with a Grey sole. What size are these out of curiosity

Thanks. Still thinking about hitting em with some dye, just hard to justify having to work on a brand new pair of kicks. These are a size 9!

New colorways are meh. All of those pairs looks like they can be made on ID...with the exception of the last pair that actually has all black mesh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom