OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I loved these when they first came out and still do. There were some decent cws but Nike put out a lot of meh ones as well and kinda killed the shoes. Loved how comfy they were on feet

Sold these a little over a month ago to help fund another shoe. They were a .5 size too big anyway so I decided to part ways with them and move on. The concept was nice at the time and they were/are clean but I came to accept that I could live without em.
1146C131-0EA5-4865-8A25-1626EB753ED7.jpeg

I actually think this was one of the best cws. The model definitely had promise but I don’t think it lived up to sales expectations, hence why it is now seemingly discontinued and vaulted by Nike.

I bet we’ll eventually get AMZ retros and Nike will build hype by making them limited and/or releasing them as part of a hyped collab (I.e. Supreme).

I have a few ones, great pairs, I prefer Air Max Zero to Air Max 1 and Huarache, stylish like the 1st ones with the comfort of the second ones, plus I love the tongue and they're perfect with joggers as they are not massive

Been on the hunt for any Nike Id of these in 11.5 or 12. Preferably all red pair but also looking for any id’s. One of my favorite shoes

Been on the hunt for any Nike Id of these in 11.5 or 12. Preferably all red pair but also looking for any id’s. One of my favorite shoes
I had an ID pair of ogs but I wore them to the ground and either sold them or gave them away. Good looking and comfy

I had an ID pair of ogs but I wore them to the ground and either sold them or gave them away. Good looking and comfy

Got the ogs for a good deal off of eBay. I’ve got quite a few of my favorites and IDs for cheap. If they ever nikeid them again I would create a surplus

I’m going to spend an enormous amount on IDs if they ever re-release them
Yeah they have that retro-future vibe that is really popular right now. Honestly, I think with the right collabs and cws, they could really be a hyped model. Shame because I think they were under appreciated when they initially were releasing them 5-7 years ago.

I had a pair of navy og ids and a black and white ID and they always got compliments and comfy.

Such a clean and versatile shoe. I recently gave those away to salvation army cause they were beat and I was cleaning. Would like a retro of navy OGs

Should be fine to wear. They’re not that old.
You think 7+ year old DS shoes are good to wear now? (assuming they were the OG run from 2015) Honestly, I definitely don’t think they would crumble but I’d worry about midsole paint cracking at that point.

You think 7+ year old DS shoes are good to wear now? (assuming they were the OG run from 2015) Honestly, I definitely don’t think they would crumble but I’d worry about midsole paint cracking at that point.
Hell yeah a 7 year old DS shoe is good to wear. Are you serious? The midsole on these are not made like that of a shoe that was made in the 80s/90s or even early 2000s. There’s absolutely no way the AM Zero are unwearable after only a measly 7 years lol. You gotta be kidding me honestly.

Hell yeah a 7 year old DS shoe is good to wear. Are you serious? The midsole on these are not made like that of a shoe that was made in the 80s/90s or even early 2000s. There’s absolutely no way the AM Zero are unwearable after only a measly 7 years lol. You gotta be kidding me honestly.
Haha no need to be so aggressive my dude, I was just saying I’d be concerned about midsole paint cracking lol

Yeah they have that retro-future vibe that is really popular right now. Honestly, I think with the right collabs and cws, they could really be a hyped model. Shame because I think they were under appreciated when they initially were releasing them 5-7 years ago.

Yeah if they had “insert popular fashion name” do a colorway with the shoe and it’s limited.. that would just drive up any colorway which is sadly obvious like the dunks are now. So it would be great to see the shoe get its shine but I also don’t mind them going for normal prices. If my music ever takes off I’m going to make a call to Nike and get them back in rotation.

Yeah if they had “insert popular fashion name” do a colorway with the shoe and it’s limited.. that would just drive up any colorway which is sadly obvious like the dunks are now. So it would be great to see the shoe get its shine but I also don’t mind them going for normal prices. If my music ever takes off I’m going to make a call to Nike and get them back in rotation.
Yeah I get what you’re saying but without any hype, they likely get vaulted which is what happened with these AM0s.

Kinda sucks because the same thing happened with Flyknit Trainers/Racers, both of which I LOVED. Both of those were at one point REALLY hyped. Wish they would bring back the Racers, those were awesome.

I suppose the same thing happened with Element 87s, to a lesser extent, as well. Few ppl seem to miss those though.

Back
Top Bottom