OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

If you're desperate just pull the insole out and wear them until they're broken in. I had to do that with my 4s
Nothing crazy to have to pull out the insole..I have seen others say they needed to do that..the more I put them on,they seem to fit a bit better.

You may be one of many folks who's dominant foot (usually base on which hand is your dominant hand, i.e. the one you right with and do most things) is slightly larger than the other foot:

http://sectionhiker.com/reader-poll-is-one-of-your-feet-bigger-than-the-other/

Funny thing is, my left foot is longer than my right but I'm right handed. Also from what I've seen and heard about these, the sizing is inconsistent from pair to pair. I tried on a 12 in the ultramarine and they feel like my 13 in the volts.

Footaction has them at some spots already..No sales on any CW in this pic.

I want them to drop 1 more black based CW then dead them. Maybe drop another OG CW this time next year.

I want them to drop 1 more black based CW then dead them. Maybe drop another OG CW this time next year.
I seen so many Volts yesterday,they might still be here next year lol..I grabbed the last pair of these in my size..now just the Emerald & Ultramarine & I might be tapped out on these myself.

B
I want them to drop 1 more black based CW then dead them. Maybe drop another OG CW this time next year.[/quote

Yeah they definitely NEED to drop a proper black cw that other one didnt do it for me... If that doesnt happen then i might be done, got the volts so i dont see any point in getting the ultramarines or emeralds... Not much difference in the look between them anyways imo

I seen so many Volts yesterday,they might still be here next year lol..I grabbed the last pair of these in my size..now just the Emerald & Ultramarine & I might be tapped out on these myself.
Where did you cop the Denims? I only see them discounted on ebay. Retail stores either don't have them at all or have them at full $$.

Where did you cop the Denims? I only see them discounted on ebay. Retail stores either don't have them at all or have them at full $$.
I live in New England,Eblens & Expressions,so we usually can expect the Sportswear & LS kicks..but these were only at one spot since they dropped..I was waiting on them,when I copped them this was in the box & made me feel like I shouldn't have slept so long..almost missed them myself..no retail chains had them..just the one Eblens.

Copped the "Spurs" from SNS for $100...so $110 shipped and all they have left is my size. For that price why not...we'll see how they are when they come in.

EDIT: My friend sent me a pic of her buddy who models for this Euro brand "4Invictus" and dude is rocking the denim Commands... looks decent enough.

Last edited:
I seen a pair of Ultramarine at the store that had actual glue stuck all over it..on the midsole & side panel..not where I am accustomed to seeing glue on Nike sneakers..not clear either,paint from the Crimson was dripping on the air window..if I would have gotten that pair online for full price,I would be pissed..that is why I hate internet shopping,u don't get to check it first.

Copped the "Spurs" from SNS for $100...so $110 shipped and all they have left is my size. For that price why not...we'll see how they are when they come in.

EDIT: My friend sent me a pic of her buddy who models for this Euro brand "4Invictus" and dude is rocking the denim Commands... looks decent enough.

son looks like he put a giant shoe tree in his t shirt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom